-. Chapter Twenty-Three .-

A/n: So, some of you were wondering why Niall would be heartbroken because Jake cheated on Justin. It because Niall is a huge fan of Justin so he doesn't wanna see Justin hurt. Plus, he loves Jake. He basically doesn't want them to break up.

BUTTTTT on another hand, I'm sad to say this...

ESCAPE IS ALMOST OVER.

Yes, It has only a few chapters. 3-5. BUT IMA MAKE IT WORTH ITTTT! 

ENJOY!

-

"It's nothing." Zayn waved off Niall's question. "Are you sure?" Niall asked. Zayn nodded and smiled. "Wasn't Grace here?" Zayn asks. "In the bathroom fucking Hunter. It's disturbing." Niall shudders. "Well, duh, It's straight sex." Zayn smirks. Niall bursts into laughing fits.

"It's late, love." Zayn looks at his watch. "Jake said goodnight." Zayn reads Nialls text message. 

"I'm not even.." Niall trails his sentence off with a yawn. "Goodnight, Niall." Zayn kissed Niall softly.  Their lips moved  together lovingly and Zayn smiled through the kiss. They pull back and Niall was half way asleep. Zayn shut the light off and sat in the chair next to NIall.

"Goodnight, Love." Zayn mutters. 

"Goodnight, Zee."

-x-

When Louis waked up he finds himself in a dark room. Kinda like the room on Saw. His legs was chained to the wall, as well. "Louis!" Harry cried out from across the room. "Thank God, he's up." Liam mutters. "We though you were dead!" Austin says. 

"Where the hell are we?!" Louis boomed. 

"My cabin in the woods." Said the dark male who came from the door. "Are you fucking serious? Cabin in the Woods? So last year." Louis rolled his eyes. He had a massive headache. "I'd shut it, pretty boy." The man points the gun at Louis. 

"NO!" Cried Harry.

"No? I assume this is your boyfriend." The man runs his hand through Harry's curls. Harry smacked his hand away. "Hmm.. I like it rough." He winks. "Im Alexander. You guys may not know me, but a friend of yours does." He sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room.

"Indeed." Said a woman. "Holy shit." Louis gasps. Louis knew what Nialls mother looked like from pictures, and this was fucking her.

"You see, Niall is such a  cute good boy-" "Don't you dare fucking touch him!" Louis hissed. "Quiet." Alexander snapped. "But his boyfriend  is your everyday sexy badboy. He had some drugs he owed me- not much at all - but he didn't get the right amount." Alexander shook his head.

"This means someone has to pay. Like poor Alliyah. She was such a bitch." Alexander rolled his eyes. "What are you going to do to us?" Austin piped up. "That depends on what Niall and his boyfriend do." Alexander smiled. 

"What if they kill you." Liam suggested with anger. 

"They wont." Alexander points the gun directly at Liam's head. "Are we clear?" He asks. Liam nods bravely and Alexander walks away. "Good." He smirks. "You are both sick!" Harry spat. Niall mum smiled.

"Wait 'till you see whats for dinner."

After that they exit the room. Harry shook his head with tears in his eyes. "It's okay, love-" "NO, Its  fucking NOT!" Harry screamed at Louis who jumped. "Calm down, Haz." Liam sighed. Harry hugged his knees and cried.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" Austin asked. Louis looked at them all and shook his  head with a heavy sigh.

"Hope that Niall finds us."

A/n: ITS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY. I DIDNT WANNA PUT TOO MUCH IN THIS ONE CHAPTER. AHHHHGGG. IM UPDATING THOUGH. 

ALSO, IM WRITING A NEW STORY! YAYYYY! ITS CALLED HITMAN. DETAILS WILL BE OUT SOON.