-.Chapter Eight.-

A/n: I've written this four times. My power went out, My laptop crashed, my sister exited out, and I powered my wii off. I'm very pissed. Its been a shit week. En-fucking-joy.

-

"Saved?" Jake was honestly mind-fucked. "He kept me from drugs, gangs, and what-not. I was so focused on him... And that day at the park..."

~*~

Twelve-year-old Zayn walked down to a park. Not just any park, the park where The Brotherhood hung out.

"Yo, Malik!" The African American boy, Harry Alexander, yells. Zayn hated him. He was such a douche to his lovely girlfriend, Alliyah.

"Did you get the money?" He asks. "No, b-but I'll pay-" Suddenly Harry pulls a gun to Zayn's head. "Babe, no!" Alliyah yells. Harry pushed her off as the other boys held her back.

"...Mummy!" A faint cry was shreiked. "Shit, RUN!" They all bolted but Zayn stayed. He almost died. Zayn jogs to a blonde boy being left by his mum. It began to pour rain.

'He just fucking saved me.'

~*~

"So? Sheer luck." Jake scoffed with his annoying American accent. "But he also kept me from making bad desions.. I could be dead without him, Jake." Zayn says.

It would seem that Zayn and Jake despised each other. No, no, no. Jake took care of Zayn. Jake was Zayns best friend. His dads, friends, son.

Jake was 25, now, with dark brown hair and soft brown eyes with a FIT body.

"You sound like you have a crush, Zee." Jake smirks. "What? No! Why? I mean-- YOUR MUM'S CHEST HAIR." Zayn quotes 'Mean Girls'.

"I just want him to keep us both safe, y'know?" Zayn says. "You love him, Zee." Jake chuckled. "Even if I did- Which I'm not saying I do because I don't- he hates me." Zayn remembered Nialls sharp words.

"I think he loves you back. He's emotional because of that Luke kid." Jake gets up. "What? I- I- mean-" "Did Zayn Malik just.. Stutter?!" Jake playfully gasps.

"Get out, you tosser. If you're staying you know where to go." Zayn shooed him off. Jake shuts the door on his way out.

"No one can love me."

-Χ-

The next morning Niall winced at his darkened bruises as he walked downstairs. "Mornin' Niall!" Jake winked. Zayn glared and continued to make breakfast.

"So, Niall, I was thinking we could go somewhere since we started off bad. Well, you have no choice." Jake says.

"I have to meet up with someone. He'll take really good care of you." Zayn said serving breakfast.

"REALLY good care." Jake smirks. Niall didn't do anything. He just ate. He didn't want to get hit.

"You can reply, y'know. I mean he won't lay a hand on your beautiful body with me here." Jake smiled.

Niall simply nods. "Ooh, giving Zayn the silent treatmeant." Jake laughed. "Shut the fuck up, Miller." Zayn snapped.

"Well, It's funny, Zaynie." Jake giggled. Niall let out a little laugh. He liked Jake. "Sorry to hear about the douche ex." Jake said to Niall. "It's cool." Niall felt a pain in his heart.

"Why do you look familiar..?" Niall asks. "Oh, you've seen me before when you were ten." Jake says. Zayn looked at Jake crazy. "But you're dating Jus-" Jake covered Zayn's mouth. "Let me give you a hint." Jake pulls his hand away.