-.Chapter Seven.-

A/n: Y'all pissed my boyfriend off so I'm happy. Ex boyfriend oops. Thanks for the support! I wrote this then my power went out Its short.-.- E N J O Y !

-

"Nah, bruh, I'd rather be shootin' some hoops." Austin says. "You're so American." Liam laughs.

Yeah, Zayn brought Niall to visit. But he was watching Niall from a distance. "Man, I don't usually feel some type of way." Austin sang.

"Mmm-mmm, yeah-yeah, mmm-mmm, yeah-yeah." Louis and Harry sang. Niall laughed and laid his head on Liam's shoulder.

"You okay, Ni?" Liam asks. "I miss you guys." Niall pouts playfully. "We miss our little snowflake, too." Harry ruffles his hair.

"Don't you mean MY snowflake?" Luke says walking over. "Sorry I'm late. Ashton and I we're busy." Luke kissed Nialls lips.

'I'M KISSING ASHTON'S DICK.' Was the first thought in Niall's head.

He glanced back at the parking lot and seen Zayn watching. "Can I talk to Luke?" Niall asks. "Let's go play some football or whatever you brits call it." Austin says looking at the parks field.

"Im Australian." Luke smirks. "I'm Irish." Says Niall. "Ah, fuck off." Austin jogged away laughing. "Whats up?" Luke asks.

"So, I got a voicemail.. From you.." Niall starts. "Hm? Must've pocket dialled you." Luke shrugs.

"You mean fuck dialled." Niall snapped and played the voicemail. Zayn was gonna change the password later.

Luke sat there.

"I can't believe you. I loved you Luke! How long have you..?" Niall asks with teary eyes. "A year.. I'm sor-" "SORRY doesn't do shit. We've dated for two years, Luke..." Niall let a tear fall.

He was ready to go.

"It's over." Niall glares and walked away. He let tears fall as he made his way towards Zayn.

He got into Zayn car and slammed the door shut. Zayn gets in and takes off.

"Blondie, are you-" "OKAY? AM I OKAY? I DUNNO LETS SEE. IVE BEEN CHEATED ON, TAKEN AWAY FROM LIFE, AND IM AROUND YOU! I HATE YOU!" Niall sobs.

Zayn bit his tongue and slammed on the breaks. They were on the dirt road to Zayns. He pulls Niall out of the car and threw him against it.

"Listen here, Blondie," Zayn pressed his body against Niall's. "I've been acting as nice as possible fir you, but it's obviously not good enough!" He sqeezed Niall's wrist hard enough to make him whimper.

"No more 'nice Zayn', you piece of shit."

-X-

Zayn grabbed Niall by the collar of his shirt and threw him inside. "To your room. No dinner." Zayn hissed. Niall scrambled upstairs and slammed the door. Zayn sighed walking to his room. There was a photo taped to his door. Zayn smiled when he seen it was a picture of them sleeping last night.

He moved beds before Niall recognized. He walks into his room and changed the password to Niall's phone.

"Kinda sad how he doesn't love you." Jake says. "Shit, I gave you the pin, didin't I?" He looks behind him.

"Has he ever said 'I love you'?" Jake questioned. "Why would he?" Zayn asks sitting on his bed. "You did say you were each others first times?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Zayn remembered screwing thirteen-year-old Niall, although Zayn was two years older.

They both wanted it.

"But he still wants to leave.. Hm.. Maybe I could take him." Jake smirks. "You're gonna fucking suck your own dick first." Zayn scoffs.

"I want him." Jake crossed his arms. "Jake, you need to back the fuck up. He's mine." Zayn hissed.

"Why do you want him so badly, Zaynie?" Jake asked fixing his snapback. "LEAVE." Zayn stoid up.

Jake walked around Zayn instead. "There must be a reason.. I think you love him." Jake says. "You aren't as heartless as you try to be. You're a softie for Niall. Why Zee?" Jake kept on.

"I-" "You want to protect Niall, but your anger gets the best of you. You SCARE Niall. But you won't give him up. Why?" Jake asks. "Why do you-"

"Because he saved me."