P R O L O G U E

"Where are we going, Mummy?" Ten-year-old Niall asks. "To the park." She snapped. "I love the park! You're the best mum ever." Niall smiles.

They pull up and Niall hops out. He didn't think his mum would be nice after him telling her he liked boys.

"But It's raining-" Niall turns to locked doors. "You're a faggot! I don't want a son like you." She drives off

"Im sorry!" Niall calls out. The rain made him cold. "Im sorry.." He cried.

"Is she homophobic?" Asks a boy with raven coloured hair. "I-I don't k-know what that means." Niall shivers.

"Whats you're name?" He asks picking Niall up to his feet.

"Niall Horan." He says. Zayn pulled him under the play house. "Here you are, blondie." Zayn put his coat over Nialls shoulders.

"Im Zayn. Zayn Malik." He says. "Ho-ow old are you?" Niall asks with a sniffle. "Twelve. You?" "I'm ten." Niall says.

"Can you bring my mum back? I didn't know liking boys was wrong." He says.

"She isn't gonna come back.. It's okay to like boys. I do." Zayn smiles.

"R-really?" Niall looks at Zayn. "Yeah... How would you like to come live with me?" He asks.

"You're mum and dad-" "My dad was like your mum. He didn't want a gay son. But he bought me a house he pays for." Zayn says.

"Gay?" Niall asks. "It means you like boys." Zayn says as it stops raining for a bit.

"C'mon. Lets get you to your NEW home."

-

"P-please Zayn! I'm sorry!" Eleven-year-old Niall cries.

"I told you to stay OUT of my room." Thirteen-year-old Zayn shoves Niall into a closet of nails.

Niall screams in pain as nails scrape his skin. "I'm sorry, Zayn!" Niall cried. "You fucked up, Blondie." Zayn walked off leaving Niall screaming.

-

"You dumb BASTARD!" sixteen-year-old Zayn swings the baseball bat at Nialls knee. "Fuck!" Fourteen-year-old Niall swore.

He was sure Zayn dislocated his knee. "Im going to get some cigarettes. I'm sure you'll stay put." Zayn throws the bat at Niall and he whimpered.

Zayn leaves after putting in the pin. Niall wanted to leave. But he couldnt do the door because it required a pin number to enter and exit.

Niall limps going into his bedroom to get to a window.

He seen it was unlatched and he popped it open. He holds his breath and jumps out.

He cried out in pain, but he fucking limp-ran to the nearest road.

He waved down a bright pink car. He was so happy he almost cried.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?!" The light-blue-eyed boy pulls Niall in.

"Ho--Hosp-ital-" Was all Niall choked out. "I'm Louis Tomlinson." Says the boy (who Niall assumed was sixteen).

"Nia-ll Horan-PLEASE DRIVE." Niall groans.

"You have one hell of a story to explain." Louis said worriedly. Niall smiled through the pain.

He escaped.

-

A/N: THANKS FOR THE COVER @MrsGraceMalik! Sorry for the sucky prologue. This one is never gunna get popular omfg xD

[THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN LARRY AND LAUSTIN] liam+austin mahone.

-

10 VOTES-5 COMMENTS

IF IT SHALL BE CONTINUED