-.Chapter Fourteen.-

A/n: Escape was #83 in horror now its #118. It was #873 in Romance now its NOTHING. Im sad. ): I have so many ideas. Its nowhere NEAR over. I have an idea for a new story though! I hope you love this chapter. EnJOYYYY.

-

Niall hated those times when you never knew you needed someone's comfort until you're in the worst of situations.

He kept reminding himself he was doing this for his best friends. And his kidnapperer. He had to remain calm.

It was an easy leave, really. But his mum had her eyes on his every move. He escapes Zayn only to be taken by his so called mother.

He currently sat at the table looking at the window. "You know, son-" "Don't call me that." Niall spat.

"I will call you Sarah if I fucking wanna. I pushed a faggot out and I will make you straight." She snapped.

"What the hell is this?!" Niall poked a bone on his plate. "An arm, silly. The little boy next door went.. "missing". " His mum chuckles. Niall almost threw up watching her eat. He bolts to his room gagging.

"Please, Dad, help.." Niall whispers. Suddenly a Scooby-Doo poster falls from the wall uncovering something Niall had written years ago.

'Be brave.'

-X-

Zayn moped around. He felt detached from the world. He felt there was no purpose for life. He wondered if Niall was with another guy.

He remembered the feeling of Niall's lips. Soft. So, so fucking soft. He whimpered and let a tear run out at Niall's words.

"Maybe you are just a fucking coward"

He punched the wall and screams in frustration. He loved Niall so much he wanted to find him.

But he didn't want to hurt him. Niall hates Zayn but can see the real him. He would KILL to re-steal him.

He wished he never met him. Maybe he'd be dead. Nialls phone beeped and Zayn instinctively reads the message.

'Hey, Nialler. Come home soon. We miss you.' -Liam xx

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't home? 'Holy shit.' Zayn ran to his car. He had a bad feeling. He felt like Niall was in danger now.

All thanks to him.

-X-

"Zayn, calm down! Maybe he's at a hotel." Justin suggest in the car. Zayn totally ignored that comment.

"Justin, you aren't helping." Jake says, scared himself. "As if you are." Justin mumbled. "Shut up, Justin!" Jake blew up. "Fine, it's over." Justin hissed.

The car went silent.

"I hope he's okay." Zayn says. "Where are we going?" Jake asks. "The one place he would go," Zayn sped up, "the park."

-X-

"God, being Irish is bad luck." Niall groans covering up. He wanted to go home. He tried to push Zayn back out of his memory.

His mum wasn't like this before he discovered his sexuality. 'I guess all monsters are human.' He thinks.

Zayn fluttered back into his mind.

He didn't want SHIT to do with Zayn. He knew Zayn was playing with him and his emotions. So fucking HELP him if Zayn tries to kidnap him a third time.

But he wanted Zayn more than his shitty excuse of a mother.

'Was Zayn even bothered with the fact I'm gone?' Niall mentally asks himself.

No.

Niall held his knees. He wanted to hurry and leave and make a new life with the boys. He wanted to go to Zayn because he would feel safe.

But he hated Zayn.

He thought about leaving until a book fell onto his head. "The fuck?!" He grabs the poetry book.

'Do not look for love. Love will come find you, instead.'

Niall read the quote. He didn't want to admit his first thought. It was simply a coincidence, right? There was one thing that came to mind when he read it. One thought he didn't wanna think.

Zayn.