prologue

• Dedicated to varsha suresh

"hey where are you going stop, I can't keep up with you suu...."I could hear Philip screaming behind me with all his might ,i turn back to look at him. He made two large strides and was beside in an instant, advantage of being that tall, he had a medium frame and looks that pierce any girls heart but now I could care less because no matter what I had to see the sunset today.

Few hours ago....

" your highness..!!! your mother would become furious if u won't come out of the room, Please at least have a bath. " why can't people just leave me alone..!!

"wait a minute musa. I'm done with it."I had just started reading the new edition of 'going places', my parents don't allow me to go out anywhere, it is fun look at pictures but rather it is very tempting..

"your highness.. queen Cristina has arrived. "oh boy..!?

" mother..!!"

" dear please... You must get ready for tonight's dinner, guests arrive here by sunset.."we had to meet up with my mothers family, rather adopted family, ruler of a nearby land blah.!! Blah..!!

" mother it seems that the sunset is very beautiful to view on top of mount Cyrus...." I could imagine it. I bet it must be more beautiful that how they showed it in the pictures.

" Julia concentrate..!! "

" love, Give the child some time , I received news that there journey has delayed" here comes papa to save me...

" papa.. "

" Julia darling..!! how are you my dear. Your locking yourself up a lot in my study these day. I also do require my room child. "papa only understands me in this whole wide world. I don't get it. I can't roam freely anywhere. Unless I'm surrounded by a battalion of soldiers or my parents. I do need a life. I'm 17 year old Suzanna Tiara Julia , Well.. basically 'born with silver spoon' kind of girl. I'm not that spoilt... but when it comes to books and food I can be a little selfish..

My father ,the king. Erhart Arthur von wincott and my mother Cristina Elizabeth von wincott. Basically I m the only child but it is not like they restrict me too much but still there are limitations to my exploitation.

Well I did take over my father, so no can do anything to stop me complete.

" papa I heard that if we see the sunset over mount Cyrus our deepest desires come true..,?" I have to go see it no matter what.

We are of the royal bloodline. it's our blood that makes us special and all mighty, There are very few pure blooded ones .its in the family line ,every individual has an affinity to the elements around us. Such as me , my affinity is water ,i inherited it from my father.one has to marry inside the clan to remain pure blooded or else due to cross marriages the power of the offspring decreaes.over centuries many bloodlines have lost their purity and they eventually give up magic at whole but still it's how our world runs..

Well I decided I'm going, so I'm going.

" Julia get ready for God heavens sake.!?"I don't get it.. why doesn't anybody listen to me.." now you have half an hour to do so. I and your father must go ahead and see to the arrangements. So go fast and get ready..?"

"ok ma" I guess this is the sort of life is was cursed to live in...

I could see my mother was all prepped up for this grand dinner so as to my father. What to tell about him .. My dad... Cool as ever...

As my mother left the room..

"now... Now dear hurry up..." he bent over to my ear " there a back gate over to the east wing of the castle... Go straight on the orchard trail ull reach there I no time... By the way.. just don't go alone.. Be back by dinner" I love my papa.,, could he get any better...