Mick and bowies boring wedding

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR 2K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF Y'ALL ROCK

Paul's pov

So ew. The ship known as "Dick bagger" is being sealed in all of eternity to day because they are getting married!!!!!!!! But it's not as interesting as it could be since it's not me and gene.

Aces pov

YAYAYAY MICK AND BOWIE ARE GETTING MARRIED AND IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR THEM MAYBE ME AND PETER CAN GET MARRIED

Bowie's pov

My wedding is today!! And I invited the kiss members and mick kind of doesn't want them there.

"Mick I know they're psychos but we still need them at our wedding!" I said.

"Why?!" Mick asked me.

"BecUse they are famous! They are the main characters from the hit best selling novel {Paul Stanley x Gene Simmons} |Fanfic|!" I said.

"Oh what ever," mick said.

Paul's pov

"GENE, DICK BAGGERS WEDDING IS TODAY!! I need to wear my best outfit ever!" I said.

"No you don't paul cuz this is not our wedding!!" Gene said. I screamed.

"I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL!!!!!" I shrieked.

"Omg I'm sorry paul you are special!! Ok you can wear you're sexy outfit!! You need to show everyone you're more important than mick and Bowie" Gene said. I thought this was very beautiful and sexy of him to say.

I snuck into Elton's house and snagged a sparkly and hot suit. It fit perfectly!

Genes POV

Oh my god so paul just stole this gorgeous outfit from Elton and just oh my god!! Paul looks SO much better in it then Elton does!!!

"Paul baby you are very hot and sexy" I said.

"So are you Gene!" Paul said. Ok so we went to the wedding, and like Freddie and Elvis were there.

     "Hi we are Bowie's brides maids!" They said in unison.

    "Hi!" I said back. This is such a boring wedding I think I'm going to die. All of the sudden I saw Debbie Harry creep beneath the shadows.

    "I THINK IM GOING BALD!!!!!!!!!!" She said very loudly.

   "Lucky!!" Someone said.

Oh well. Not my problem!

Paul's pov

I'm so hot lol. Oh look! It's mick and Bowie. They have such ugly outfits compared to me. I walked up to them so I could silently brag. Bowie screamed.

    "THIS IS MY WEDDING!!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK HOTTER THAN ME!!!!!"

I just looked around and pretended not to hear him even though I was really scared.

     "THEIF!" Elton screamed at me. "THAT IS MY OUTFIT PAUL WHY DID YOU TAKE IT!!??" Oh my god this is so awkward!! All of the sudden I saw Joey ramone walk in. He's like 6'6 which is extremely tall and so he would be such a good distraction.

    "LARGE!!!!!!" I yelled while pointing at Joey. Everyone looked at him and shrieked. And then a random fire started. It was chaotic!

  Someone found a knife and cut Freddie's mustache off.

"NOOOOO!!" He screamed.

    Another person started straightening Brian's hair.

This is the true meaning of war.

Me and gene tried to run away, but mick barfed on us, pinning us to the ground. After the war decreased, and everyone went home. Mick and Bowie kidnapped us and fed us peas and other gross food.

Then I heard satanic laughing and the door bursted down. I saw ace and peter. They were probably summoned to kill me and gene.

   "WERE BREAKING YOU OUT OF THIS PRISON," Ace said.

   "Yeah!" Peter said too.

  Ace farted, and it's chemical properties broke the chains in which we were being encased in. Peter grabbed us all  and sharted and we broke threw the roof. We were flying. Then peter fart blasted us back to our house.

  We were saved!! Ayayyayay

THANNNK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!!!! Also I just wrote another fanfic!! It's a Beatles and Monkees crossover, it's terrible! So check it out!! PEACE AND LOVE!!