Worst party ever

Paul's pov

Ew so apparently were having guests over tonight?? I told Gene to not invite anyone to our house because we planned on getting real... jiggy!! (Not to be confused with Jiggy Iggy Slime)

"Gene my sweet boyfriend how dare you invite people to our house on Shrexual Intercourse Day?!" I said.

"Do not worry paul my dear, for these guests are good." Gene said. I then heard a knock on the door and a womanly screech. Me and gene walked to the door and opened it. We saw for guys. One with a mustache, one who looked like a poodle, one who had eyelashes, and Diqi.

"We're queen" they said in unison.

"Hi." I said with no expression in my voice.

"Is that BO I smell?!" Freddie asked.

"Sorry I didn't shower for six days," Genes long lost cousin said. Wait what is Poopagene doing here?!

"Get lost, Poopagene!" Gene said to his ugly cousin. Poopagene died so we had to flush him down the toilet.

"I have a tangle in my hair," Brian said.

"Your hair is a tangle," Freddie meanly said. Deaky peed on the floor.

"John Richard deacon (born on August 19 1951...) why would you do that?!" Gene said with worry.

"I have yellow shorts on so if I pee my pants, which I did, it wouldn't show," John said. Gene frowned and Ace got the vacuum and vacuumed up the pee.

"Thank you Ace," I said.

"YOUR WELCOME," Ace said.

I was making a pot of lasangia, and that is when Brian started brushing his hair by me. Many strands of hair flew into my lasganhi.

"BRIAN THAT IS RUDE." I said. "IM CALLING NEW GUESTS TP COME OVER." I said.

I opened up my Instagram and did a live stream.

"Guys So Of any of y'all are listening, here are the people I'm inviting to my house," I said thinking of people I wanted to invite. "David Lee Broth, Ball 'is life' Mccartney, Anus Young, and E L V I S."

I tried to kick out queen but I just couldn't. Roger used my mascara even though he had pink eye. At least he didn't pee on the floor. The people I invited came into my house without knocking but no one cares. For some reason Eddie Van Halen was here even though I don't invite him.

"I did not invite you Eddie" I said bitchidly.

"My shrexy boyfriend David said I could," Eddie said. I just said ok and went into my room. I cried because there was so much pressure on me. All of the sudden I heard what sounded like a waterfall from downstairs. I went downstairs. I saw everyone peeing in a circle, on my favorite carpet, which had my face on it. EVEN GENE WAS PEEING!! They all stopped their peeing and made eye contact with me.

"GET OUT NOW!" I shreoked. "ALL OF YOU!!"

"Can I take home the Brian's-hair-infested lasgnaia?" Roger asked.

"SURE GO AHED!" I said with many years in my eyes. As soon as everyone got out, o went back to my room to cry.

  "Would getting 'jiggy' make you feel better paul?" Gene asked me.

  "Yes" I said as I wiped my tears.

And we got jiggy.

Then after that Steven Tyler called us and said that he's coming to my house with joe for a date

BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THAT IN THE NEXT CHAPTWR!!!!!!

Thank you guys for reading this tell me if you like it, love it, or hate it!! Or really hate it!!!