Kissmas

Paul's pov

It is KISSMAS!! I can't wait to get to random gifts.

     "Gene honey it is Kissmas let's go downstairs and open or presents,"  I said.

     "O~ok pa~ul," Gene said. His voice kept cracking and it sounded really gross, but I still love him anyways. Ok so we went downstairs and it was super sexy because Gene was there. But then the sexiness went away because ace and peter were there.

Aces pov

SO UTS KISSMAS AND IT WAS LIKE REALLY SEXY BECAUSE PETER WAS THERE, BUT THEN IT STOPPED BEING SEXY BECAUSE GENE AND PAUL WERE THERE

Paul's pov

Ok so I opened up one of my gifts and ew it was just the most creepy sweater ever! It looked like a butthole dying! So I opened another one, and it was a couple pieces of genes hair. I hugged them close, and sniffed them like cocaine so they would be part of me forever.

     Ace opened one of his gifts and he got a tommy Thayer doll.

     "EWWW WHO GAVE ME THIS," Ace shrieked in sadness. Bruce kulick crawled out slowly from the couch and raised his hand. After seeing aces distressed facial expression, Bruce crawled slowly back into the couch.

     "Why does this Kissmas tree not have a starr?!" Peter asked worrily.

     "Someone go get the ringo!" Ace said. I teleported to Liverpool and kidnapped a wild ringo. I teleported back to my house.

      Since Gene was super tall, he put ringo on top of the tree. Ringo flapped his arms like bird wings, and nestled into the tree top.

     Micheal Jackson came into our house, even though he gave us no notice, but we love him so it's ok. "HEE HEE," he said joyfully. All of the sudden, he un-aged himself, so he was a little kid again and started singing Jackson 5 Christmas songs.

     We were all very entertained by this so we clapped! And gave micheal our life savings.

We invited more friends over! Like Elvis and Johnny cash and David Bowie and mick Jagger and Elvis and the Beatles and... queen 😵.

If y'all remember... we invited queen to a party awhile ago, and they were all quite rude. Today, we give them another chance.

Gene chanted a satanic song, called I was made for loving you. All of the sudden, all the people we invited teleported into our living room! But they were naked. Mick and Bowie looked at eachother with hotness and it was hot.

"Sorry, your clothes should join the chat shortly," Gene said. Everyone cheered, but mick and Bowie sighed in disappointment.

After everyone's clothes entered, I put some rock music on and danced.

"Will you have this dance with me?" Elvis said to Johnny.

"YES!!!" Johnny said to Elvis. Aww how cute! I wonder what their ship name will be! Maybe... jelvis! No that's a little hideous.

So I danced sexily with Gene and it was just so wonderful, Peter and Ace also danced with eachother sexily. Aw they are so cute when they're not bullying me and gene.

     Genes POV

     I'm so hungry and it's Kissmas and it's time to get fat.

     "CHILDREN. LET US FEAST!" I shrieked. Everyone ran into the grand dining room. We were all eating, except for Elvis.

     "Elvis, why will you not eat?" Johnny cash asked with worry.

     "I just am not very hungry," Elvis said shaking his head. Johnny got a pice of Elvis's food and tried to feed it to him.

     "Hi john!" Freddie said. John Lennon smiled at Freddie and said hi back. All the sudden, I heard screaming. It was getting closer! I then saw a pretty man in a suit, with huge eyes, and really long eyelashes running towards John and Freddie. This man was carrying another man in a suit, also with amazing eyelashes, beautiful cheekbones, and EXTREMLY SHARP TEETH?!?

     "JOHN IS MINE!!!!!" Our favorite MaccaMan, Paul Mccartney screamed.

     "Paul, it's not what it looks like!" John said anxiously. Paul continued to run, George in his arms. As he grew closer to John and Freddie, he threw George at Freddie. George latched himself on to Freddie and bit him.

     "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Freddie shrieked. "RABID GEORGE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

    Ringo came over to the... scene.

     "PAUL. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GEORGE-TOSSING?! THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ACTIVITY!!" Ringo said. Paul looked down in shame, as George unattached himself from Freddie. "Remember what we talked about: Peace and love,"

     "We're sorry bongo," Paul And George said.

     "I forgive you," ringo said. "Now both of you, please apologize to Freddie,"

     "We are sorry Freddie," Paul and George said.

     "Apology accepted," Freddie said with a smile.

Paul Stanley's pov

     I just witnessed something freaky deaky! Speaking of deaky... he took a video of the whole scene! I'll have to get it from him later. I saw Gene. I love gene.

     "Elvis, you need to eat! It's what keeps us from dying!" Johnny said desperately.

     "I... I just don't know if I can do it!" Elvis said dramatically. Johnny shook his head in dismay.

      What a nice party this was! Even if Freddie ruined it again. But he's beautiful so I still love him. Amen.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE !!!! I LOVE YALL!!