Poop-Fart-Combo

Ft. Aerosmith and Alice Cooper

Genes POV

So I heard that Steven Tyler and joe parry wanted to go on a double date with me and Paul..... I heard knock at the door

"HIIiiiiIiiOiIi" Steven said with his extremely screechy (But beautiful,, I love his voice so much it's so awesome) voice. Joe waved at us and Ace unfortunately walked over to where I was and was like

"WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE GENE?"

And I was all like "Steven Tyler and joe perry,"

And Ace was all like "WHOS JOE"

And I told him to shut up. So anyways Ace farted really fucking loud, so there was carbon monoxide poisoning in our house and we had to evacuate. We called 911 and our house was put under contamination warning. We had nothing else to do, so we went to a beautful coffee shop called starfuckz because at the terrible party yesterday, David and Eddie mentioned it.

    So we got to starfuckz and I SAW MY EX GIRLFRIEND WHO I NEVER LOVED!! Her boobs were even bigger and uglier than the last time I saw her!! And I could see her entire chesticles!
I also saw another ugly thot in the distance.
  "Honey we should get out of here," Paul said. But I really wanted some coffee though.
   "Paul I need to get some coffee or I will die,"

   "Gene you will also die from suffocation though if they catch you in a booby trap!!" Pulbsaid.

    "We could also die from suffocation at our house, would you like that paul?!" I said. Paul shook his head no and ordered some coffee. Joe and Steven started making out so I thogh it was a good idea for me and Paul to make out too. The waiter came over and he was wearing literally nothing, except for this really long beard that covered the freaky parts.

"ORDER UP GAYS!!! NO SHAVE NOVEMBER, GOING TO DECEMBER!!" He said while hopping away weirdly. We all decided that it would be a good idea to leave immediately because we were very uncomfortable in this situation. We went to the mall instead and went to the movie theater there and we watched Wayne's world and guess who was there?? ALICE COOPER!!!

Paul's POV

Oh ew is that Alice Cooper?! He was such a bad therapist to me when we went to Genes old house. I'll go say hi to him!

"Hi alice!" I said.

"Hi paul!" He said back. Joe and Steven started barfing in the theater for no reason. At least Ace and peter weren't there. Until they were.

"READY FOR A TRIPPLE DATE?!" Ace said, carrying peter. Me and gene and Steven and joe all had to evacuate the movie theater and mall. We just could not take Ace and peter any more. We went into the bathroom and hid in the stalls. I was with gene and joe was with Steven. All the sudden gene started pooping even though I told him not to.

"Gene stop it," I said. "Ace and peter will here us,"

Then gene sharted so loud that my ears were ringing and I started screaming because the poop-fart-combo kind of sounded like a fire drill so I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into Ace and peter, and then Ace dropped peter because I whacked into them and peter started crying.

Steven and joe came over and asked what was wrong. After telling them the mortal sin I had committed, we went back to their house. And tom Hamilton was there and he was like "GET OUT OF MY SWAMP" but then Steven and joe calmed him down. And we all had a sleepover

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS MONSTROSITY IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!! TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR WANT MORE!!