two

Liam’s POV.

“Jack, please!”

“No,” He snapped. “You know the rules. You’re short by at least 20 bucks and if I don’t have that by tonight, you’re out.”

“It’s 6:30! Everyone is going to be at dinner right now, no one’s going to be out. How am I supposed to steal anything?” I pleaded for the fiftieth time to Jack, trying to get him to forget about the amount of money I’m missing.

I thought he would let me off this once, considering I’ve never missed a payment to him and Spencer, but of course not. I need to go back out in the freezing whether to pickpocket someone for the last bit of money I have due. If I don’t get this money in by tonight, I’m definitely going back out on the streets.

“Can you at least give me till tomorrow? Talk to Spencer! He’ll understand that I need extra time!” My body already started to shake from the thought of having to go back out in the harsh whether. I only had my thin rain jacket and beanie to protect me from the cold, and that’s obviously not going to keep me shielded.

“You have till midnight, tonight. Any later you’re on your own, clear?” He concluded firmly, not leaving any room for debating.

I nodded muttering a small ‘yes sir’. I never was as close to Jack, he was always the harder leader to please. Spencer was the one who took me in when I told him I wanted to get away from my parents. He had helped me whenever I needed the extra money, and he was always there to care for me when no one else was. I considered Spencer the older brother I never had, and I don’t know where I’d be right now if it wasn’t for him.

Huffing loudly, I hugged my jacket closer to my thin body and headed out into the hypothermic whether.

-----

Zayn’s POV.

The boys and I are experiencing the best night of our lives at the moment. We just exited the theater after having watched Annabelle and now we are heading down the block to get some hot chocolate. The movie was scary and quite disturbing, but I was pressed up to Louis the whole time so I didn’t mind that much. Horror movies are always a good excuse to get your boyfriends to hold you.

“Niall you were screaming so loud!” Harry laughed hysterically, clutching his stomach and hunching over at the memory. I was holding Louis hand and Niall was holding Harry’s as we walked down the street.

“I was not…” Niall mumbled embarrassed, pulling his hat further over his face so he could hide the blush.

“Aw Ni! I was just teasing, baby.” Harry giggled, pulling Niall closer to him and kissing his nose, causing Niall to burst into a fit of giggles as well.

I smiled fondly at the two, loving the fact that no fans have bothered us tonight and we get the whole time to just spend together. The fans know that we’re all in a relationship and majority have been supportive and love the fact that we’re couple. Of course there are those that don’t like the fact that were gay and together, but we choose to ignore it as best as we can.

We’ve been in One Direction for six years, and it’s still going perfectly. Of course we’ve all talked about settling down soon and starting our lives with a family, but we just never have the time. We’ve all been together five years, and I couldn’t tell you how much I’m in love with these three other boys-I want to spend the rest of my life with them. 

A sudden gust of wind blew towards as, causing a shiver to run down my spine. “You alright there, love?”

I looked over to my left to see concern etched over Louis’ face, “Mhm, just a bit cold is all.”