from the streets

Liam Payne has been on the streets since he was nine. It doesn't seem like that long considering he's thirteen now, but trust him when he says that it's a very long time.

Liam was a runaway, and the reason was simple. His family had two daughters and they were hoping for a third, for a family of three beautiful females. Instead, Mrs. Payne had given birth to a baby boy. The Payne family never treated him with respect or care; he was just an unwanted maid in that household.

When Liam turned nine, he realized how useless he was in that home and he just wanted out. He had explored his town at that young age and became part of a small gang. The gang had hoped that with Liam starting at a young age, he would have twice the experience when he grew up, and hopefully would become the new leader.

Liam had told his gang of his plan to leave his house at the age of eleven, and they thankfully had supported it and accepted the responsibility to take care of him. Since then, he's always grown up with the bad ways of the street life.

Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry are in a four-way relationship. They've been together ever since the beginning of X-Factor in 2010. It is now 2014 and their relationship is still going strong. They all love each other equally and make sure all of them get as much attention as the other. They're band, One Direction, is the biggest boy band in the world. They're overly successful, and love the job they're pursuing.

It was one night when the boys of One Direction were exploring the streets after an amazing date and movie between them. They had decided to go on a walk and check out the streets of downtown, mainly because they've been busy and haven't got the opportunity to in awhile.

This was also the same night the boys spotted a young boy stealing a wallet from a old women's pocket. That was the night they decided to add a new member to their family.

It's not going to be easy to break Liam's bad habits and bad past, but they're willing to try just for him.

They had adopted Liam, and brought him into the life of fame. How is that possibly going to turn out well?

----

A/N: Coming soon... :)

! WARNING ! : This book will contain mentions of sexual boyxboy material. If you don't like that stuff, please do not continue.

This is a zainourry fanfiction (liam centric).

-Avery