The party

Alright just wanted to say that I started reading Itachi stories and damn lol but Shikamaru still my baby :3

Shikas pov:
It was almost time to get ready for the party. It's fucking 1 am and I'm still up but if it shuts Naruto up for 2 months I'm down.

2 hours later-I'm lazy i know
I got to the house and there were already a lot of cars outside and music was blasting out the house. How the hell do the neighbors not get annoyed by this troublesome nut-case running around?! After taking a few steps forward onto the lawn I see cups, toilet paper, clothes, trash, and even people making out on the grown. It looks like it going to ran soon and knowing the people here there's definitely going to be recks. Troublesome.

"SHIKAMARUUU" i turn a little to see Naruto in a red and blue jumpsuit and when I tell you I snorted...I snorted like a pig. "Haha-what are you wearing dumbass?" "You don't like it? Hinata made it for me.." he furrowed his brows and huffed. "Sorry it's just in not used to this..look. Lee i can see wearing this where as you I see you in yellow." I was about to keep talking but then I see her. Sakura, sino, Tenten, and that rude girl Temari walk in. Everyone takes one look and starts whispering. I was going to walk up but then Sasuke, Sai, Neji, and gaara walk up and started talking to them before i could. Sasuke and Gaara were flirting with Sakura. Sai was with Ino and Temari, and Neji talking to Tenten. I was kinda jealous seeing that the only girl as beautiful as the goddesses themselves was talking to other guys and giggle at the horrible dad jokes instead of mine. After a while of drinking my problems Temari started to talk to me.

"So you come here just to shut up Naruto?" She looked impressed but also annoyed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that but I also came to see a person." She raised a brow questioning who I would take the time out of my day to see or watch and not be able to talk to. "Is it Ino? She talks about you a lot when me and the girls are getting ready." I almost spit out my drink but right before I remember the girl in front of me is scary as hell. "Uh no" I didn't know what to say other than no. Ino is like an annoying sister and the thought of me and her just..ew. She's loud, annoying, talkative, extra, rude, and did I say loud? I dislike loud people for many reasons and one being it hurts my head and I cant think straight. Which is also why I hate party's. Before I realized it Temari was gone.

I let out a huff and start to wonder around and then I hear some muffled voices. I can tell it's and guy and a girl though. "G-get of me Gaara. I don't want to." Gaara. That guy just pisses me off. I open the door to see a half naked drunk red head on top of a crying pink head girl. I don't know why happened but I just felt angry and I pushed the guy off of Sakura. Troublesome women are one thing but guys who don't know what stop means just make it ten times worse. I punched him in the face, he pushed me out into the hall everyone stops and looks. I feel eyes burning on the sides of my face and I see Gaara getting mad so he swings again. He hit me right in my jaw. "Great a bruise that will probably hurt like hell later." I yawn annoyed. This time he growls and throws annoying punch. Thus one was sloppy so I grab his balled up fist and twist his arm. He jerks a little but I keep pulling. I go with my knee in is back as he starts to turn in pain. I punch his face with my free hand and start punching him consistently. People start to gasp and run away. I here cop cars and great because I'm covered in blood with a passed out guy in my hands. I turn my head to see Sakura with tears flowing out of her eyes watching my every move. I don't something I never thought I would. I grab her wrist and run. I hate running by today I hawed ass out of there.

As we run I see the lake and that's when I picked up Sakura, throwing her over my shoulder and run even faster. Sweat starts to form on my forehead. I feel it drip on my lips and I know I hit my limit. I put her down when we reach the middle of the woods. She falls right when her feet hit the ground so I had to hurry and grab her. She grabbed my shirt and cried into it as she slid to the ground slowly. Blood cover her face and clothes from mine. I look at her and she looks at me...the look she gave me as pain and fear. "He touched me." Those three words made me so mad. "He put his hand down my pants and Sasuke saw and he broke up with me because I never let him have me and he stormed off." Of course she was crying about the emo rather than the fact that she was just sexually harassed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (: it's pretty long.