Explain?

Hiii I'm back! I fr couldn't decide what to put and now I'm forcing myself because I need to come out with a new chapter before school starts sooooo. Here we are (:

Shika's POV:
"Let me explain." The serious look on sakuras kinda scared me. If I'm honest I hate confrontation but I hate 'serious confrontation' more. What a drag. "The only reason I moved here is because my dad got the job as the principal. I honestly wanted to be homeschooled but my mother said that I should come to get closer to my boyfriend." Hm sounds dumb to me. "Me and Sasuke are arranged." Right when she said that my whole mood changed and she started crying. "I don't love him and I never will. He's not what I'm looking for. I mean yeah he has the looks and everything but he's self centered and careless." I feel worse than I felt for this kid. She was forced to move from her home and then forced to marry... "I'm sorry to hear that Sakura." I couldn't find anything else to say. "Hehe" I looked up to see her with a small smile under all the tears she just shed. Even in the toughest of tough situations she's smiling. "Shika" "yeah" "dont leave me" she said the most shocking thing and right after did the most shocking thing. She hugged me. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arm around her and I could feel her smile on my upper chest.

After about what felt like years she let go. Cold struck me and I knew it struck her when she shivered. I did something that even shocked me after. I went and held her again. It was like my body moved on it's own. After I knew it the bell rung and it was time for next class. "Bye shika!!!" I zoned out and walked to class. With my head in the clouds I didn't pay attention and ran into someone.

She has spikey, blond hair in 4 buns. "Excuse you" "Termari" after the blond I'm guessing is Temaris slick comment a red headed guy walked over and said it and then looked me dead in my eyes. Did I mention I hate looking people in the eye. It stressed me out to much. "Tch" was all I could say as I walked to class.

When I walk through the door I see Naruto Tun up to me. "SHIKAMARU GUESS WHAT" maduros loud mouth always hurt my ears but even so he's a cool guy when he needs to be. "What" " WERE ALL HAVE A PARTY AT HINATAS HOUSE TONIGHT AND YOU SHOULD COME" Hinatas nice and all but the fact that Naruto some how got her to agree to do this at her house scares me. "first stop yelling and second why?" "Ok ok BUT only if you come and the party's just to catch up with everyone over the summer!" I don't know why he's using that as an excuse. Everyone hung out together I've ether summer..well everyone but Sasuke. They made me come but not him last time and they did it again. "No" "but shikamaru the new girls going to be there." Right when he said that a smirk appeared on his face. Oh he knew what he was doing and I was not for it. "Yeahhhhh no" his face dropped once more. "Pleaseeee I'll do whatever you want" hm it would be nice to shut him up for a while. "Fine BUT you have to shut up for a year" "a week" "3 months" "1 month" .."2" "deal" heh this shouldn't be hard. I go to the party talk to people and then leave 10 minutes later and then I have 2 fully quiet months without Naruto.

I hope you guys enjoyed this (: