Lifes a drag🙄

Sksksks hiiii um lol Shikamaru is my favorite Naruto character because he's just like me tbh. I thought omfg let's make a story about him and one of my fav ships.

Idk when the ship will sail in this lmao so just stay with me and yeah enjoy.

Shikamarus POV:
I was in school for 5 months and hate it already. There's nothing the teachers can teach me so they wanted to put me college but I refused just so I didn't have to make new friends. (Me asf) oh sorry forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Shikamaru blah blah blah

I'm 16 and I'm in 10th grade but I have a mind set to be in my 2nd year of college.

I'm single, and never had a girlfriend because they are a waste of times and that's all my "friends" talk about and how much they confuse them. So I wouldn't like to get caught up in that.

"SHIKAMARU" a blonde headed boy yelled kicking me out of my trance.

"What naruto?" I reply in a sorta cold toned voice but that's just how I speak.

"Didn't you hear about there going to be a new transfer student in our classes?"

"No and I don't frankly care if I'm honest with you"

"Well you should because she's the principles daughter" my friend Neji said jumping in on our conversation.

"Yeah! Like Neji over here said and she's probably hot asf! Right Sasuke, don't you think?"

"Hn" My other black haired friend replied.

Oh yeah forgot to introduce my friends

There's  Neji first:

Name- Neji
Age- 16 almost 17
Taken and his girlfriends name is tenten she's very loud just like naruto so she's kinda annoying at times.

Next, Naruto:

Name- Naruto
Age-17 (he failed a grade don't be surprised)
He's kinda taken and kinda single. He has a girlfriend and her names Hinata, but he never talks about her and when he does all he does is complain about how boring she is.

And last Sasuke:

Name- Sasuke
Age- 16
He's single but has a lot of girls who want to date him and some even claim that they date or dated him but he's in the same boat as me...never has had a girlfriend.

Right as I was about to reply to there dumb conversation the bell has rung. "Great now I have a whole nothing class of boringness." My friends laughed as I signed.

Ok hi everyone sjffjhfjriebr I have been writing so many story's but I'm scared to publish them sksksks.