Police Troubles

Hello, I know this update was very late and I'm so sorry. I've been writing 3 other books and trying to find a good way to end this but I would like to say I'm not ending it yet. I will be adding more chapters but they will be slow updates so I am so very sorry

"For some reason I don't believe that.." I can't lie to my dad. It's never been something I could do. I can't keep quiet and be the good little girl he wants me to be anymore.

"Shika and I are dating." I spoke up. After realizing what I had said I never wanted to crawl in a hole so much in my whole life.

"You don't need to cover for this kid blossom." I'm tired of him and his hurtful words. He wants to seem so perfect. It annoys me at how much effort he puts into his look but not his own family.

"I'm not. I love shikamaru and that stupid relationship that you forced me into with Sasuke meant nothing. Just because your best friend thinks his son and I look cute doesn't mean you have to get us together. Also sasukes gay. He likes this guy at our school and he can't date him with me around. So get over the fact that your little dream couple isn't gonna happen." I breathed out. It felt so nice to say how I truly felt...but then again I did out Sasuke. Oh my god I outed sasuke.

"Wait dad please don't tell sasukes paren-" I was cut off before I could say another word.

"He's what. I've got to tell his parents. This is disgusting. They will be so disappointed in him." My father stood up quickly while shaking his head and walking away and pulling out his phone.

I fucked up. I fucked up so bad. Sasukes going to hate me, I'm gonna be grounded, shikamaru will probably get in trouble and I'll never be trusted again.

"Sakura it's fine. I'm sure he will understand and I know you didn't mean to out him." A soft voice spoke as I lifted my head to make eye contact with Shikamaru. God what did I do to deserve him. I smiled softly as I realized he was now rapping me in a blanket that one of the police officers game him.

I tried speaking but the words just would come out so all I could do was mouth a small 'Thank you' and lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. We may be in a pretty bad situation but it could possibly be worse. At least I have him by my side.

Also thank you all for the support. :))