The love trinagle?

Omg hey guys I'm back and super excited to get back in this! I'm sorry if I'm not posting quick enough or whatever you wonna say but I have free time at like 4 am so imma use this time to write so I hope you enjoy!!!!

Sakuras pov:
Today's the day that I actually go from a home schooled student who's date works at a school to now a student of the school her dad runs.  Kinda happy but not really. I just really don't want drama, especially boyfriend drama. There's only one guy on my list and that's my s-

"Sakura let's go I have a meeting and your fathers already at the school." Ugh it's my mom she's bugging me about how even if I'm late my dad can't save me.

"Ok coming mon" can't have a attitude though because if the mornings bad so if the rest of my day and can't have that.

As I arrive at school I get a jolt of nervousness and excitement but then I see him...I see the boy I can't get out of my mind with my best friend and my boyfriend. I didn't think my boyfriend would be friends with him but I guess I was off and now I'm going to have to pay.

As I walk in I try avoiding them at all cost but all the other students give me looks. I'm used to it, I mean I have pink hair for God's sake, but at least I know it's not because they know I'm the principles daughter. That's still a secret so I'm going to try and keep it one for as long as possible.

I make my way to my first period and take a seat in the corner when out of no where someone sits at the same table as me...

"I knew it was you. Right as I saw the pink hair I could tell." His voice sounded familiar but I had to take a look.

"Shika-shikamaru! Heyyy it's been forever, why haven't you called?" I tried to sound as none suspicious as possible...didn't work.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating uchiha, and why didn't you tell me your the principles daughter?"

"Look I didn't know you knew him and I'm trying to keep that a secret so can you keep it down." I try replying quick and as quite as I can.

"Your one of a kind...troublesome." He says while shaking his head.

"Look i-"

"ENOUGH TALKING IN THE BACK" the teacher yells and then I sink in my seat with all eyes on me and shikamaru...just great.

Ok omfg I need to make like a calendar lmao I missed school today thinking it was Sunday (it's Monday) so yeah bye.