CONFESSION NINE

CONFESSION NINE

I want you to want me. I need you to need me.

KSM: I Want you to want me

I practically fall on the floor in giggles as soon as I turn the key to open the door to the apartment.

"MIMI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOU LITTLE SLICE OF GOODNESS AND FLUFF?" The white cat comes down the hallway to my arms a I crouch in the floor. As soon as she comes near enough, I tackle her with hugs and dance around the room while watching Tosh.0 on DVR waiting for Claire. Sometimes Abby just forgets about me for a couple of days. Besides, all Abby would want is to meet the rest of the band rather than being happy with my success. Claire will always be there to tell me I'm pretty damn awesome.

Besides, I have no experience with boys and Claire can be a slut sometimes. I mean a real slut that is just boy crazy. Anyways, she will come of great use today.

DING.

I solemnly walk to the door to open it and Claire rushes to give me a hug, thinking that my cat has died. Yeah sure I already regret lying to her but she got her in less than 15 minutes.

"It's really going to be alri-" she begins, stopping as soon as a bit of white fluff runs against her leg.

"BITCH. Mimi is alive and well." She bends down to pick up the cat who is a constant rag doll in anyone's arms.

"Well your parents wouldn't let you come if I told you the truth..."

"If its something stupid I swear to god I wi-"

"I MET NIALL HORAN AND GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!"

"WHAT?"

"YOU HEARD ME!"

"FUCK YOU BITCH! LYING CUNT!"

"I'm not lying! But hey language! And heh.... I'm in Niall's shower right?"

"I have proof..." I flip open the contacts on my phone and she screeches in joy. "OMG DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS VIV?"

"Yeah..... I have Niall's phone number."

"Well duh," she says, falling onto the couch with the biggest grin on her face. "But you also can meet all of one direction. You can meet all of them and chose! Except Louis, Liam, and Zayn have girlfriends... But whatever!"

I smirk to myself, thinking about meeting them and actually getting to know them."You get to socialize with Harry," she whispers, nudging my side as I sit next to her.

"Oh ill get socialized"

"A slice like you!"

"I'm a regulation hottie," I joke, quoting mean girls again.

We giggle for a few minutes, flipping through the channels and finally settling on the Big Bang Theory.

From:  

Niall Horan!!x

Aww he added exclamations to his name...

"HE TEXTED!" I shout to make Claire rush to the couch and grab my phone.

"Hey!" the text message reads.

"I can't respond to this.. what do I even say?"

"Give me a minute Viv!" 

Meanwhile, I kik KevinThePigeon trying to come up with a plan for tomorrow.

YouOnlyVivOnce: hey so do you hate me now? You haven't said anything all day.