CONFESSION FOUR

CONFESSION FOUR

"9days. 14 hours. 3 minutes," I whisper to myself, looking at the countdown on my phone as I hurdle myself out of bed to get ready for school.

YouOnlyVivOnce: it would be sooo cool if you could score us tickets! What day is it?

I plug in my hair straightener after observing the mess of fluffy hair that had been left from me drying it yesterday.

KevinThePigeon: it's Wednesday. Please come!

YouOnlyVivOnce: FUCK.

I mentally curse myself out, wanting to meet this boy so bad. Mom said not to talk to strangers....

He isn't a creep. He's insecure and down to earth and acts adorable.

If I meet him in a crowded place I won't get raped. Good plan Viv. "Always been the smart one," I say to myself through the foam of my toothpaste that spills out of my mouth suddenly, making me look rabid as my mom creeps behind, opening the door to my bathroom.

"Mmmm!!!!" I yell, trying to say mom but failing greatly.

"Erm. Hi. You... Got a little..." she motions to my entire jawline as I notice it's beginning to get covered in foam.

"Oot." I mumble, closing the door on her. I have no privacy whatsoever. Oh yeah, let's just get a small apartment and share it like roommates she says last year. Excuse me what? No I'm a teenager that needs privacy. Guess my mom is a little bit different than most.

I finish straightening my hair, or at least attempting to with a mess of fluff still at the top and apply mascara to where it's only 6:45. Perfect.

I lift my heavy backpack on and push out the door, barely mumbling bye as I leave. You see, my mon had this great idea of getting the apartments closest to my school which makes me one of the very few kids lucky enough to walk(if you call that lucky).

I take the elevator down, blasting "Swagger Jagger" and dancing along until I awkwardly stop as the doors open on the fifth floor to let a tidy business man complete with a suit and tie, into the elevator.

I step out into the lobby, looking around for the coffee and tea that they always set out in the mornings. Using my spare time since it takes less that five minutes to get to school, I prepare a vanilla mocha and plop into a couch, turning on the news on the flat screen for about ten minutes before I leave, preparing to still be arriving at school twenty minutes early, per the usual.

As I step out the main doors, Jimmy the Doorman stops me with his hands, making it seem like I was about to step out somewhere dangerous. "Hey Viv it's like about to rain, wanna borrow an umbrella," he asks, pointing to the bin with one umbrella left. I notice his puffed chest and I must admit, he's pretty hot. He always takes the 6am-12pm shift of the door because his uncle is the manager and he needs to work for his student loans.

"Thats fine. It doesn't even look like its going to rain," I beam, trying to flirt but probably failing in the process as I leave, waving goodbye sweetly.

I step out, putting the earbuds in my head, blasting "When You Were Young," by the Killers. It's only my anthem.

Barely five minutes into the walk, I feel a drop fall in my hand. Its just a drop.

A minute later it begins to pick up with heavier drops so I quicken my steps, knowing Im really close.

With only the campus to cross, it starts pouring madly. I sprint to the doors, hair falling in a mess that makes me want to cry. I sidestep quickly into the bathroom, drying my hair with the hand dryer and brushing it.

Fantastic way to start off my week.

KevinThePigeon: hey I arrive the day before the performance, do you think we could meet up?

__________________________

I'm really sorry everyone!

I had a craptacular week!

Okay well this chapter was meant to be bigger... But it's late and I need to update.

Its a fluffy chapter. Don't hate me.

Follow me on instagram I'm @nospoonsjustcarrots

Thanks for everything!

P.S. I spent my entire night playing 1DreamBoy  

So addicting. I have no life

~Millennia