CONFESSION SIX

CONFESSION SIX

"Louis hmm?" I say as Claire raises her eyebrow at me.

"Anything to share?"

"Not. At. Aaaaalll," I sing as I dash out of the table as the bell rings, avoiding any questions as I go to AP calculus. I can't even think of derivatives at a time like this.

Lou. He said his name is Lou. Not Louis. It's just my Directioner feels getting the best of me.

Maybe he came back?

KevinThePigeon: hello lovely!

YouOnlyVivOnce: Lou? Or Kevin?

KevinThePigeon: lou??!?!!!!!!Excuse me while I go attack him.

KevinThePigeon: word to the wise: NEVER set your passcode to your birthdate k?

YouOnlyVivOnce: heh. Okay. I'm in AP calc right now. I'm smaaaaaart enough to not make my passcode my birthday. Even my mom can guess that.

KevinThePigeon: shut up. Im smart.... Enough.... K talk to you later. When do you get out of school it's almost 5 ere?

YouOnlyVivOnce: I get out at 2:35 sooooo 40 minutes.

KevinThePigeon: the magic of time zones.

YouOnlyVivOnce: leprachaun magic!

KevinThePigeon: you are weird. Goodbye ;) 

I giggle at the last bit of that, staring at the phone on my lap as Jojo looks at me with a weird look. I almost want to say "shut up Jojo no one likes you," but then I realize how she's popular and I'm not. Only a couple more weeks until I can say how much I truly dislike them all.

"In the name of the father, son, holy spirit," the announcement sounds, ending the day. Thank the lord. I snatch my bag up, rushing off to Claire's locker to see how it's pouring outside. Absolute shit outside.

"Claire. Claire!!!!! Please drive me home. Just pleaaase," I plead, standing in her way.

"No. I have softball," she states, trying to move around me but I step in her way again.

"C'mon just please?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Starbucks?"

"Hmmm...."

"And I'll pay you back with my check!"

"Deal. Shake on it and I'll drive you," I shake her band with a large smirk and quickly rush to my locker, grabbing AP review books.

I literally run to her car in the parking lot, shoving my bag in the back hoping I didn't get too wet in the pouring rain. Claire speeds down the street, driving manically and dropping me off under the roof.

Apparently, if you hold down the close door button and the number of your floor you don't have to make any stops on an elevator. Cody told me yesterday and I think its the best tip for someone that lives many floors up.

Its still a lot of time in here. I run the schedule through my head again.

Tomorrow: AP French 

Wednesday: AP Gov and AP Calculus 

Thursday: AP Biology 

Thursday,Friday, and Saturday I also have a shift at Starbucks.  

Am I really planning on meeting KevinThePigeon? Would it be unwise?

I always try to sneak out of these sketchy situations. He won't tell me anything about him. What if he is lying?

What if he isnt?

None the less he seems sweet...maybe in a public place we can meet? Less chance of rape. I giggle at the changes of a potato like me getting raped. I really have nothing to worry about. I'm not pretty or anything.

Then it hits me that I'm seeing the one direction concert Tuesday. I can't even breathe thinking about it.

Ding.

I finally reach my floor, dragging myself out of it.

I plop on my bed and turn on the TV. Beginning of May.... What can even be on TV?

I flip on the Disney channel, judging myself as I do so. Shake it Up? No. I flip to the other channel and a smile creeps upon my face. "PHINEAS AND FERB!" I scream, forgetting about the thin walls of the apartment.

After the episode is over its another stupid Disney show that I really don't care about.

I turn the tv to E! And fangirl a little as I see the boys are currently doing an interview in Toronto because they just arrived and the interview is streamed live.

"Interviewer: How are you feeling about the current Up all Night tour? 

Niall: it's awesome. Such a great experience 

Harry: it's great to meet our fans 

Liam: the best part is just knowing that we can make people smile."

The interview cuts out to the host talking about their next location on the tour.

KevinThePigeon: hey weirdo! Just got out!

YouOnlyVivOnce: out of what?

KevinThePigeon: airplane! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb

YouOnlyVivOnce: and I'm the weird one?

YouOnlyVivOnce: let's play 20 questions please!!!

KevinThePigeon: okay.x

We continue on with the questions for half an hour as I sit with no homework for AP tests. I don't need to study French I've taken it for five years.

I give him detailed answers to everything so he actually feels that he knows me but he is so elusive on his answers that I feel I don't know him any more before it.

I tell him I need to go do homework as a lie, trying to sneak out of the conversation.

KevinThePigeon: wait! Before you go... Are you actually coming on Sunday? Promise I'm not weird.

YouOnlyVivOnce: sure. I guess. Golden gate park?

KevinThePigeon: YEAH! C'mon be excited two people being cool together.

YouOnlyVivOnce: yeah.

KevinThePigeon: what's wrong?

YouOnlyVivOnce: nothing.

KevinThePigeon: Nooo what's wrong?

YouOnlyVivOnce: I tell you everything about me but you don't tell me ANYTHING about you. You could be one direction or something and I wouldn't even know.

KevinThePigeon: I'm not one direction.

YouOnlyVivOnce: really? Damn now I don't have a slight clue as to no you are.

KevinThePigeon: I promise I will tell you everything when we meet. It will be worth it okay?

YouOnlyVivOnce: okay. Bye.

KevinThePigeon: BYE BABEEEEEEEE xx

___________________________ 

Sorry I'm so bad at uploading.

I've been sick all day and I missed school. Ugh.

Ill try to upload more often but there is no guarantee.

Who do you think KevinThePigeon is?

~Millennia