CONFESSION EIGHT

CONFESSION EIGHT:

Author's note: Hey hope you guys you like this chapter it's extra long.

Next chapter she gets to meet KevinThePigeon sooooo that's he sneak for next chapter and I'm sure it's going to be super duper long too.

QUESTION FOR ALLL OF YOU! 

How did you find out about this story? Tell me in the comments!

I love you all and please comment they seriously make me as happy ad a clam!

~Millennia

___________________

C'mon Viv just because someone's name is Niall doesn't mean they are NIALL.

Remember that time some guy with a deep voice ordered for Harry? Wa it Harry Styles? No.

Or that time that someone with a cute British accent ordered for Liam? No it wasn't Liam Payne.

A name means nothing a name.......

It's Niall.

Niall.

James.

Horan.

Born September 19, 1993 in Mullingar,Westmeath, Ireland.

And it's 7. The end of my shift. No one will ever believe this. I undo the back of my apron strings to take it off and leave to stalk Niall Horan with the drink on the counter as he comes up to grab it.

I quickly rush to pick it up and hand it to him over the counter saying "Here you go Niall," in a voice that sounds high pitched and fake. As I hand it to him, my bracelets fall down my arm,coming into plain site. "I love One Direction" the first one reads.

He smirks slightly at the bracelets and says "Thanks you..." he bends slightly to read my name tag "Vivian,"

"Viv," I correct, my face distorting into one of those smiles you are forced to do for picture day each year.

"Viv?" his eyebrow raises, making the most adorable face ever. "Yeah!" God I sound like one of those prissy directionators. Whatever. Hi Niall I guess. It isn't as if he would ever give me a second look. He smiles again and turns around to exit the shop as I take off my apron and stuff it in my bag, grabbing the Zebra Hot Chocolate I had made a couple of minutes ago to take with me. Perks of the job.

Why can't I stop smiling? My face is literally hurting. Did you know it takes more muscles to frown then smile?

Sorry about that. Just another random fact that I can't get out of my head. Like that time I had to go on and tell everyone about how the new IPad can reach 116 degrees after using it for over half an hour.

This is no time for random facts!

I quickly stuff my phone in my bag and race out the door, subconsciously being pulled towards Niall as he opens the door. "Oh hi again, off your shift?"

He freaking just opened the door for me. Niall Horan is a gentleman(as if I didn't already know). "Yeah," I breathe, sliding next to him and onto the sidewalk. It's night out and the city makes every thing seem brighter even though its probably just as messy as I saw it this morning.

Saturday Night. People walk on the other side with nice clothes ready for a night out and the tourists rush past looking for Geary Street.

"Viv...?" Niall asks quizzically as u step out to walk back home to my empty house because my mom is working again. I'll just watch some Disney Channel. Yes I know I'm just about to turn 18 but I love Disney Channel with a fiery passion even though a lot of it got stupid...