CONFESSION SEVEN

CONFESSION SEVEN

I'm just going to admit that the good parts are starting to start and its going to be very very good I promise.

This is just the beginning!

Hey so I wrote a really touching college essay and I made my English teacher cry..... That's good right?

I'm so stressed out with school but I've devised a new schedule for uploads.

Week 1:  

Confessions 

What Stays in Vegas

Week 2:  

What Stays in Vegas 

The Haunting

Week 3:  

The Haunting 

Confessions

And then it rotates back around. I'm so smart for making a good schedule.

Comment who you think KevinThePigeon is :)

Tell me how you like the story I love getting comments it literally makes my day!! 

~Millennia

___________________

It's unbelievable how fast AP week can go by. Here I am sitting and taking(and probably failing) the last question of my AP exam Wednesday.

I don't even have to go school tomorrow thanks to that glorious senior ditch day. I don't even plan to do anything ridiculous. Hopefully I'll sleep.... And sleep a lot.

After so much stress you learn how to get on with less that 5 hours of sleep I mean, would you rather have everything done when you go to bed or torture yourself trying to get to sleep?

"Time. Turn in your tests and wait for instruction from your proctor," the Dean reads, trying to sound authoritative but I know he is just a cupcake.

"We diiiiiiid it," Maggie whispers next to me, giving me and Haley a thumbs up from the row before me.

"NO TALKING!" the dean says again even louder than before when I know that he is just a cupcake. Just a cupcake. He's so nice that he just went all out to make sure I got that damn good scholarship to USC.

I glance at the clock across the room, reading that its 1:30. I have a shift today and tomorrow at Starbucks both starting at 3. I really just want to go home and sleep for once.

"Test is over. Please collect all personal items on your way out."

I turn back my phone on the way out of the convention center right next to the school and move along the sidewalk, completely focused on my phone.

Real_Liam_Payne: going to do a follow spree in a couple of minutes xx

I spaz out a little on the sidewalk, knowing I have way too much time on my hands. Is it really worth it to go all the way back home when Starbucks is right there? I decide to just sit in Barnes and Noble for a bit to use the wifi instead of cellular data.

KevinThePigeon: What are you up to weirdo?

YouOnlyVivOnce: desperately trying to get Liam to follow me