Epilogue

Sweet music to my ears, the ringing of a phone. Poor boy, messed up, undone and torn. Never did he waited, he died right then and there. Forevermore he stated, his death was no surprise. In my eyes, he died because of insanity. To sad beyond repair, his true love even lost him, halfway there. Sad Floyd was he, the poor boy I am talking about. He is dead I say, he is super dead indeed.

      A box cutter was at his heart, paramedics rushing at his sides, they were sure he was dead, his cellphone was just beside him, 911 dialed, though unanswered an death was upon him. A sly smile was on his face, signaling Floyd was rather happy he was finally free of sadness.

      Floyd now sat at a crystal table, sipping a cup of tea as he read the magazine, 'Creatures cry over lost loved one,' and Floyd didn't seem to care.

      "Poor Fonr'ir. It's been two years since her death, and people are just mourning over her now." the boy said, putting the paper down as he sipped his tea once more. A girl, turning from the oven, smiled as she said,

      "I'm glad things are different, and I'm happy you are with us again, Floyd." she said, it was Fynr'ir, happier than ever, looking to Floyd lovingly, a ring on her finger, and a ring on his. You know what that meant. 

      Floyd sat, stroking his chest at some stitches, a long gash upon it under his suit, where the box cutter had injured him. He gave a cheeky grin as he said,

      "Yeah. Me too."