Chapter Nine

Lily's POV

Today being one of the best days of my life, finally becoming Ryan's girlfriend. So this is how love feels,am so glad.

"Hey girlfriend" he winked at me.

"Hey" I said shyly, looking down.

"Wanted to remind you of drama rehearsals after school" he said gently there was something else in his voice.

"Won't forget, thanks"  I said.

Then he walked away, I picked out my note for the last class then I felt some one breath on me.

Panic crept into me, who the hell is that!

"I didn't mean to scare you, forgot to tell you something very important" he whispered from behind me.

I turned around now facing him, our bodies touching slightly.

"Hmm, what can that be" I asked curiously.

"I love you so so much lily love" he caressed my cheek lightly.

I blushed hard, I'm sure he intentionally did this just to see me blush.

Oh yeah I know what to do!

I moved closer to him, stood on my toes placed my hand on his neck and drew him close to me.

He blushed, yay! Mission accomplished.

"I know you do" I whispered, then I strolled away.

"Lily, you will pay for that I swear! " he yelled.

Serves him right, next time he won't creep up on me.

Time for maths class, yay!

Like I thought Ryan didn't mind my obsession with maths.

I jumped excitedly into the class taking my seat  at the front.

Mr west walked in right on time, the man is a perfectionist, he is never a minute early or late.

Well I still love him cause I love maths.

"I hope you all did your assignment ? " he asked, adjusting his big glasses.

There was a grumble in the class.

"If you did the assignment, can I see your hands?"

I raised my hands grinning like a kid.

"So only lily did the assignment, what kind of students do I have here?"

Wait!, so I am the only one with my hands up, embarrassment flooded me and I turned back to see everyone glaring at me.

"I didn't know"I mouthed to them.

''Lily for that you are getting yen marks for your uprightness"

Yay! I felt like jumping and dancing but I knew my classmate's will eat me raw if I do that so I tried to control myself.

"Thank you sir"I smiled.

Class went so fast, I wanted to spend more time with maths but I remembered Ryan and my heart leapt for joy.

I felt a poke on my shoulder.

''Bitch, you just making all of us look like fools"Juliet said.

She is so dumb and she's proud of it, yeah I know because she sings it all the time with her attitude.

Forgot to add her personal guard Emily, the girl is so weird.There was a time she cut herself on palm a long slash not too deep and she was starring at it, grinning like a fool still in maths class,our teacher saw it and was so concerned.