Chapter Three

Hey, guys am here again with chapter three hope u enjoy it..thanks.

Xandra's POV

"I love you baby,where have you been?My life has been empty without you" troy said,looking relieved.

"I didn't go anywhere,why are you acting like you haven't seen me in years now am getting scared" i said looking at him suspiciously.

"can you please release your hold on me abit?" i asked,as much as i love troy he was just hugging me so tightly and it was scaring me like i had died and come back.

"okay baby,am so sorry,i just don't want you to go" he said sounding so emotional like he had been crying he released his hold on me.

I gasped,he had been crying his eyes were so puffy ,his face was so red.

"why were you crying?,wha-what happened t-to me?"i stuttered,why do i see pity in his eyes (oh my i hope i wasn't raped or anything)

"no you weren't raped,you are fine.The doctor ran a check on you,you are perfectly okay" he said convincingly and almost smiling.

"Then why do i see pity in your eyes,tell me what's wrong?"i said,looking straight into his eyes(well not so straight he is taller than me i am 5 '6 ft and he is 6 '2 ft yeah really tall)he was trying to avoid my eyes,looking on a bit so i decided to climb on a stool.

"Troy? Answer me? Tell me the truth" i said,shaking him a bit.

"okay xandra, yo-you were mi..

Troy! Troy! Get you butt down here we are going home" a voice yelled.

"am sorry,have to now..you know my mum will get angry if i don't leave i will call you later"he said feeling very relieved not waiting for my answer,he jogged downstairs leaving my room.

(why is troy acting so weird? And why does it feel like i haven't heard from my best friend in a while,i must get to the root of this,picking on my black jacket,i headed downstairs)

Mom! Mom! Mom!

"yes dear" she answered, looking startled.

Why is troy acting so weird? Is there anything you are not telling me?" i said anxiously.

"nothing dear,troy brought you here not quite long,you have been at lily's place for the weekend..you know all this why am i telling you" she said and continued humming  (favourite song by toby mac)  while preparing dinner.

"Okay mummy" i turned walking towards the door.

"where do u think you are going?" she asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"To see lily,mum i forgot my maths note there" i lied(i knew she will fall for it she's a maths professor..i don't normally show interest in maths so she will be glad i am right now).

Oooh dear,its a bit late why don't you just call her to bring it to school"she said beaming.

I walked up to her.

"pretty mummy i will be home before you know it " i hugged her,pressing a kiss to her cheek

"okay sweetheart,don't be late"she said blushing a bit.

         *****************

(what is it lily and troy are trying to hide from me?,why can't i remember?maybe i was drunk that's why i don't remember)

Hey lady! What are you doing in the road you have poor driving skills" a masculine voice said,as he drove past me.

I so hate people being quick to judge,i drive so well i was just lost in my thoughts dumbass(hehe i didn't say it aloud tho)

Taking a turn to the right,i see lily's duplex home. She is not as rich as i am but she is really comfortable.

I press the door bell(should i ask in a  friendly manner or an angry manner hmm)

Alexandra! Alexandra! Come in! I need to close the door" lily said,a bit panicked.

"Oooh lily,m sorry was lost in thoughts" i said putting up a fake smile as i step into her house,the couches are black(lily's best colour is black,she hates pink),making myself comfortable i walk straight to the fridge for a bottle of coke.

"don't tell me  u came all the way for that,i know you are love  coke but i didn't know you crave for it this much" she said,giving me a stern look.

I gulped it ,feeling refreshed.Then i sat on the love seat which is my favorite seat in lily's place.

"Alexandra,talk why are you here? Its late you know,school is beginning tomorrow"she said acting caring but i could feel she was nervous.

"what happened to me?" i asked in a cool voice(the coke helped alot).

"We-well i don't under-understand what you mean" she said,looking down at her feet.

So unlike lily to be so nervous,is this still lily the bossy bitch.

"Lily why are you guys acting so weird around me,its hurts to know my best friend and boyfriend can't tell me the truth,what are you guys hiding from me?" i yelled,anger stirring up in me.

She still continued looking down(i mean what so special on the floor or  her feet did she finally get a pedicure)

"You know what lily am sick and tired of this new attitude, just stay away from me" i said,feeling tears build up. I can't cry here i need to go home.

"bye" i said nonchalantly as i walked to the door.

"wait!" she said.

End of chapter three

Thanks for reading,i need your comments and votes pls.

love u guys