Chapter Eight

The day is  half way gone and Hannah isn't still in sight what can be wrong.

  Maybe she is feeling guilty of what her kind did to Troy's grandma.

I love troy so much tho I love my grandma but I can't believe they could do that to her.

The bell goes,lunch time at least I get a bottle of coke to ease me.

"hey Alexandra"

"hey lily,can u please stop blushing so hard and tell me the gist" I said,trying to act irritated.

"Well Ryan just asked me to be his girlfriend"  she squealed.

"wow,that's grand..am so happy for you guys" I said smiling.

"I hope he asked intelligently"

"sure,trust Ryan,I opened my locked and saw up to a hundred notes of his love poems then why I was still reading one and smiling foolishly he walked up to me and said lily love please be my other half and I was like wish never knew I have always being talking to just half of you.He was like hilarious,be my girlfriend lily love I don't mind you loving maths I do too pleaseeee say yes just imagine am maths for now,then I smiled and said you are way cuter than maths then he was yaaay I have my first one and only girlfriend" She grinning.

"Wow,can believe u are his first u know he is so"

She cut me off " sweet and good-looking and nice I know".

I meant to say "fried choosing you of all people" I said teasing.

"that's a lie"

"nope its not"

"it is"

"Its not"

"it is"

"Well you know that's saying about silence being the best answer " I smirked.

she nodded

"like seriously where is the smart ass lily,what have you done to her" I said shaking her a bit.

"hehe just being silent,it was nice to see you act like a fool" she chuckled.

"you are so not serious,I will get you back" I said.

"lets go for lunch fish head" she smiled.

"Nice one,pumpkin"

Then we walked to the cafeteria.

"Hey beautiful"

I felt someone breath on my neck of course its troy.

"Mind if I join you"he said placing a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed lightly.

"sure"I smiled.

"I have a confession to make"he said in husky voice.

"hmm"

"well I am a bit jealous of mr coke,he spends so much time with you and while I only get lunch and a few dates"he said,giving this puppy look.

I felt the urge to kiss him right now,he knows how well that look makes me feel.

"Ok boo,i will try to work it out..are u happy now little baby?" i asked touching his cheeks.

His eyes lingered on my lips..woah he feels the same.

Just as lips began to move closer to mine I felt someone poke me gently.

I groaned "what in the name of coke was that for?"

"well,lunch is over and you guys were looking like you were about to kiss and  Alexandra I know how much you hate making out in public" lily smiled.