chapter two

Lily's POV(point of view)

After two hours of watching SpongeBob,i yawned loudly..i bet Alexandra will have almost killed my phone with messages.

Checking my phone,one new ping..i knew she can't do without texting me.

Oooh its from Ryan,the guy i met at the pizza shop last week,asking me if i changed my mind about the date ( Alexandra forced me to give him my number,she said she is tired of me dating my books that i need to  move to the real world so m in a fake world,she can be so annoying)..wait a minute why am thinking about her,i know its kinda weird that she hasn't sent me a text but still why do i feel somehow.

I know why m lonely i guess,maybe  i should reconsider Ryan, i have the weekend to myself,i  could read later,Maths sweetheart m so sorry for postponing our date.(My parents travelled to south Africa for a wedding, i wanted to go too,to see how Africa looked liked but they said i will disturb their "honeymoon"...those two act like new love birds after eighteen years of marriage they go for honeymoon every year.Well i wouldn't have bothered if they could give me a sister or brother tho daddy keeps on saying i am enough to keep a smile on their face)..what's wrong with me? M missing mum and dad also..gosh!

I ran upstairs,checked my bag thoroughly for a pink paper(Ryan is weird tho his best colour is pink!eww!i so hate pink).."yeah,yeah have found it" i said in a song like manner.

"Ryan,here i call" i said,dancing on my way downstairs to get my phone i left on the couch.

"Hello handsome"i said,giggling.

"Hy! Is this lily?Omg i can't believe you called,m so glad" he replied,with a smooth but husky voice.

"well,its lily have been meaning to call to give you a reply for the date,have been so busy"i said shyly,playing with the pepper jar.

"Okay,i understand.So will you be free today? We could go to the museum and check out the latest artifacts" he said

"Alright am free,Can you come by in the next thirty minutes?" i asked.

Sure! I can...thank you so much lily" he said sounding like he won a lottery.

"Bye Ryan" i said,smilingly

"Bye lily" he said,the words sounding like a song.

     *************************

  Thirty minutes later,i was ready sitting on the couch waiting for Ryan's bell.

"Just in time" i said,as i heard the familiar door bell.

"you are beautiful,your hair is nice,stop being nervous" i said to myself..if Alexandra were here she will laugh her heart out i always tell her talking to yourself is the first stage of insanity cause she does it alot.

" hi Ryan" i said,opening the door.

"hy lily" he responded,checking me out.

Wow he looks so good,now i feel like i didn't dress well as i just wore a plain lemon gown and gold sandals .

"you look stunning" he said,grinning.

"thanks" i said,sounding soft and strained(what has come over me,dies this voice even belong to me, Ryan must be crazy i am far from stunning i didn't even make up just a touch of apple lip gloss)

"well ,shall we" he said,taking my hand.

"okay" i said,locking the door.

He opened the car door for me and swiftly went to his side and started to drive.

"so lily how has the weekend been?Did u have fun? And i bet u learnt some spells"he said,smiling and still driving.

"spells ?! What do you mean?" i said,looking confused(am not a witch,i said it this guy is crazy).

"Relax,u are looking more beautiful so i thought you probably did some spells u know"he said teasingly,winking at me.

"oooh,u are not serious"i giggled blushing so hard(what's wrong with me why am i acting so girly,Alexandra help me)

Taking my phone out of my bag,i decided to text Alexandra,its been two hours,forty minutes since i last heard from her.

"suppie Alexandra"

After seeing that it had delivered,i put my phone back in my bag and continued playing with my fingers feeling shy.

"We are here lily"he said poking me lightly.

"oooh so fast" i said.

"Yeah" he said,getting out of the car and swiftly opening my door.

I smiled like a love sick puppy(what's wrong with me ?? Alexandra please reply my text)

"Its Alexandra,m good lily..will text you later"

Hmm that's so unlike lily she hates me calling her Alexandra and now she just said it i hope she's fine,i said feeling a bit worried.

"what's wrong lily? You don't like this place,please i don't want you to frown" he said with so much emotion.

I couldn't help but smile..okay Alexandra let me enjoy my date. 

       *********************

We are on our way back to my place,i enjoyed my date..Ryan is so romantic and caring.

I still haven't heard from Alexandra,now i think i will just have to call troy when i get  home.

Ryan nudged me "you are home" he said,looking worried

I looked up at him he held the door open.

I wonder why he looks worried.

"what's the matter Ryan"i said in my most caring voice.

"you have been in deep thoughts since i called your name like three times,hope you are fine? He said still looking a bit worried.

"I am fine now smile please" i said smilingly,tickling him a little.

He smiled looking so handsome.He walked me to my door,we hugged.

"i will call you" he said entering his car and waving.

Now inside my room,after changing to sweat pants and a yellow tank top.I decided to call troy,its been four hours now.

"Hello love bird,are you guys done making babies" i said,teasingly.

"Hey lily..are you okay?" he said,sounding confused and a but worried.

"Ofcourse am fine,how's Alexandra? She doesn't want to reply my text" i said

"Isn't she supposed to be with you,i haven't heard from her since yesterday and she she is not picking her calls,i stopped by at her place,her brother said she spent the night with you i was just about to call you" he said,a bit surprised

Panic surged through my veins (he is not with her...oh my! Where can she be)

Lily! Lily! Lily!"he yelled from the phone.

"Troy,she is not here she said she was going to meet you at the Lindsay's library" i said,sounding so nervous.

"oh,crap,I hope she's not missing" he muttered,breathing so heavily.

End of chapter two,i hope you loved it...well is Alexandra still alive??

Guess ??...comment pls.

Love u guys.