One

Carla looked up as Grace walked in from school. She sighed. "You're late. Where have you been?" She asked.

"Out."

Carla sighed. She knew Grace was the quietest out of her two girls. Grace's older sister was nineteen. Grace adored her. But when it came down to it, Grace was always on her own. She never had anyone to talk to.

Grace went straight into her room. Carla sighed. She didn't want to tell her baby. But she was struggling. Carla knew that she had been more focused on the factory of the last couple of months and when Rana died it was slowly eating her up inside. Michelle wanted Carla to tell Grace and Riley but Riley was away travelling and Carla didn't want to be the one to ruin Riley's plans.

****

The next morning, Grace made her way to school. She was annoyed when she realised she had no friends that actually bothered with her.

She arrived at school and saw two girls who she knew lived by the Red Reck. One of the rough estates in Weatherfield. She saw an older guy hovering behind.

One of them walked over to Grace. "You look lonely. Come with us tonight after school. We're going for pizza," the older one said.

"O-Okay."

"I'm Erin. That's my sister Millie."

Grace smiled slightly. She didn't know much her life was going to change now she had met Erin and Millie.

****

Michelle was standing outside the school. She was picking up Grace while Carla was sorting something out. Grace came out and looked at Michelle. "Where's my mum?" She asked.

"She's sorting something out."

Grace nodded. "I'm meeting some new friends tonight for pizza."

Michelle frowned. She was under the impression that Grace had no one to talk to at school. "Your mum said you didn't talk to anyone at school?" She asked.

Grace shrugged. "I do now."

Michelle was concerned. She wanted to call Riley. She knew Riley would get through to Grace and sort it all out.

****
Grace was getting ready for going to meet Erin and Millie. She looked up as Carla walked in. "Chelle tells me you're going out tonight. Good."

"Yeah. I guess so."

****

Michelle knew there was something going on with Carla. She was worried about her. She sighed as she text Riley;

You need to come back darling. Something has happened - Chelle xx

She sent the text and sighed. She hated how she was cutting Riley's life short. But she was worried and she couldn't help but feel like Grace was about to spiral.

****
Grace went to the pizza parlour. She saw Erin with an older guy. She was confused but said nothing. "This is Grace. She's fourteen."

"Hello Grace. Would you like some pizza?" One of the men asked.

Grace nodded. She followed Erin, Millie and someone named Emma into the back room. She was given vodka and food.

****
Michelle got a text from Riley saying she was on her way back. But would it be too late to protect Grace from the unknown danger she was in?