Four

Grace stumbled into the flat as she saw Carla and frowned. "You're drunk," Carla said.

Grace looked to her and sighed. "You're one to talk," she told her.

Carla looked to her and sighed. "I am an adult. You are a child. Look, I don't know what is going on with you. But you are a child. You shouldn't be out all night doing god knows what," Carla told her.

Carla stood up and walked over to her. "I know you and I know that you are going through a lot. I hate that I haven't been there for you. But I am your mum. I love you. I don't know what's going on. But it is going to be okay just talk to me," Carla said as Grace sighed.

Grace knew that she was scared and she knew that she warned to open up about what she was going through. But she knew that she couldn't. Grace knew that it was too much and she hated it.

Grace looked to Carla and sighed. "You don't need to worry about me I am fine," she said as she walked off to her room.

Carla looked after her and sighed. She wasn't stupid and she knew there was something going on with Grace.

****

Grace looked to see Riley as she walked into the flat. She looked to her. "What? Did mum do call you to come here and talk to me? I am fine. I will be fine," Grace said.

Riley sat next to her and smiled. "I know that a lot has happened. But you are my little sister. I love you. I know it's hard. But it will be okay. Just don't push us away. We love you and I know that you're a teenager. You're not alone," Riley told her as Grace smiled.

Grace knew that everything was a mess and she hated it. She hated it. She hated how she felt trapped into doing something that she didn't want. Especially when she knew that she just wanted to get out of it. But she didn't know how.

She didn't know how to admit what she was going through. How sick she felt.

Grace knew that she felt trapped and she hated it. Grace looked to Riley and smiled. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. Everything will be okay. I am fine."

Riley looked to her and smiled. Grace knew that things were a mess and she hated it, she didn't know what to do.

****

Grace walked out of the cafe as she saw Adam and smiled. "Are you okay? You don't look yourself," Adam said.

Grace looked to him. She smiled "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me," Grace told him as Adam nodded.

Grace knew Adam was a good guy. But she had no idea that her life was about to be turned upside down as the truth came out.

How she would find herself getting closure to Adam because of it. And how nothing would be the same again.