Chapter Seven

Sam stood there staring at Lucifer. "How did you get in here?"

"Let's not worry about that right now. I want to talk about something else."

"We don't want to talk to you about anything so I suggest you get out of here before we find a way to kick your sorry ass." Dean spat.

"Dean-" Sam started.

"You got some kind of nerve talking to me like that Dean. I'm Lucifer and I can do whatever I want to you to make you cooperate." He paused, waiting for the boys to respond. "Alright then. See, all you guys have to do is tell me where the girl is and I will leave you guys alone. If you don't, well, lets just say that you wont like it."

"We don't know where she went." Dean said.

"As if I would believe that." Lucifer said.

"Even if we did," Sam said, "We would never tell you."

Lucifer sighed. He knew they wouldn't tell him where she was, but he was hoping they would cooperate. "I should have known you wouldn't give up her location."

"Lucifer, stop this." Castiel said. He felt very protective of the girl. They had a past. One that Allison didn't seam to remember. He would do anything to keep him away from her.

He laughed. "If you think I'm going to listen to you, Castiel, your wrong. Now, since you three wont tell me where she is I'll just go find her myself."

—————————

-Allisons POV-

I drove about 40 miles away from the bunker and then pulled into a nice looking motel. I went inside and got a room with a queen bed and unlocked the door. I went inside and locked the door behind me.

I set my stuff down on the bed and went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face. I turned the faucet off and stood up straight. I felt a little dizzy, but I brushed the feeling off.

I left the bathroom and saw someone standing in the room.

"Hello, Allison." He said.

He stepped out of the shadows and I realized he was the same person from my memories.

"Lucifer?"

I was nervous. I had no idea what was going to happen.

"Yes. I'm sure your aware of the deal your mother made with me."

I didn't say anything so he kept talking.

"I'm here to offer you to be the queen of hell. If you say yes, we can go and this will be easy. If you don't then I will force you to come with me and I will torture you."

I scoffed. "I am not going to rule hell with you."

Lucifer gave a sarcastic smile. "That's fine." He stood there for a second.

He ran towards me and then everything went black.

-Third Person POV-

Dean and Sam were frantically doing research to try and find Lucifer. They both had a bad feeling and wanted to find Lucifer as fast as possible.

While they were doing research Cass appeared.

"I know where Lucifer is." He said.

Dean and Sam both looked at him expectantly.

"And he has Allison."

Dean slammed his hand on the table and cursed.

"I knew we shouldn't have let her go." Dean said.