Chapter Six

I hit the ground hard. So hard that the wooden chair splintered underneath me and I was thrown across the floor. My vision went blurry and my ears were ringing really bad. My ears were ringing for what felt like ages. I attempted to sit up, but failed. I was so dizzy. I felt like I was going to vomit. I tried to take some deep breaths to make that feeling go away but, it didn't work. I ended up doubling over and vomiting. Once I was done I laid on the floor. I didn't realize there was people until I felt rough hands on my arm.

I looked up to see who it was.

It was Dean.

"Dean?" I managed to choke out. My throat burned from the explosion.

"Hey! I'm right here. You're going to be okay. Can you stand?"

"I can try?"

His eyes scanned over my appearance. I probably looked terrible.

"I'll carry you."

"What? You don't have to do that, Dean." I paused letting my throat take a break. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Let's get out of here." I attempted to stand, but I lost my balance and before I hit the ground, Dean caught me.

He picked me up and carried me out of the building.

"Seriously though. Why does Crowley keep kidnapping you? It's so annoying."

I just chuckled. I didn't really have the energy to say anything.

It felt like years before we got to the impala. I started to space out so I didn't hear what Sam was saying and I didn't notice that Cass wasn't there. Eventually Dean laid me down in the backseat and we started driving to, where I was hoping, the bunker. I fell asleep in the back seat and dreamt about what Crowley had told, no, shown me.

I had Lucifer's blood running through my veins.

That was all I could think about. Over and over. How could my parents do that to me? What could have been more important to them then their own daughter? And now, the devil is coming to collect his payment. He's coming for me. The kid with the devils blood.

I'm a monster.

I decided that I couldn't stay with the boys. I didn't want to end up hurting them and I definitely didn't want them to try to protect me. If they got in Lucifers way he would kill them.

I wouldn't let that happen.

As Dean drove to the bunker with Sam in the passenger seat talking about random things, I planned my escape.

—————————

It took a long time to get back to the bunker. And I mean a really long time. Eventually I fell asleep in the backseat. For a while I didn't dream, but, soon enough, the dreams came.

Horrible dreams.

Dreams about Lucifer killing the boys.

Dreams about killing them myself because Lucifer told me to.

I don't know how long I slept but it was torture.

Eventually I woke up and we were parked in the bunkers garage. I looked out the window and saw Sam, Dean, and Cass standing in a circle talking to each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I didn't care.

I had to get out of there.

I was going to wait till they left, but I saw Dean coming over to check on me. He opened the door.