Chapter Four

Everyone else was laughing. They were talking about something, but I wasn't listening. I sat there at the kitchen table replaying everything that happened last night. I couldn't stop replaying Crowley's words in my head. Lucifer is after me because of what I am. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when they stopped talking.

"Allison." Cass said.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay? You seam a little out of it." Sam asked.

"I'm fine. Just tired that's all."

"You're going to have to talk about it sooner or later." Cass said.

"I know. It's just, I'm still processing it all."

"The sooner you talk about it the easier it will be later on." He paused waiting for me to reply. After he realized I wasn't going to reply he continued. "We are here for you, Allison."

"Thank you." I sat there in the quiet hoping someone would say something. As I was sitting there I heard my phone go off in my room. The boys looked at me. I completely forgot that my phone existed.

"You going to get that?" Dean asked.

"I would. If I didn't have to get up." As if whoever was texting me heard me, I heard Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day playing from my phone.

"Is that your-" Dean began.

"Ringtone, yes." I said getting up. I walked over to my room and closed the door behind me.

By the time I made it to my room the phone stopped ringing. I picked it up off the nightstand and looked at the number. I didn't recognize it. They called me and left three texts. I opened the texts and was surprised to see what was there.

Crowley: Hello Allison. It's Crowley. Meet me at the coffee shop by the mall. We need to talk.

Great. A demon wants to meet up with me to 'talk'. My phone buzzed again and I looked at the new message.

I would send people to get you but, the bunkers warded. Hurry up. I don't have time to wait for you petty boy problems.

Allison: And if I don't show?

Crowley: You won't want to find out.

Okay. Now I just have to come up with an excuse to leave. Let's hope they buy it. I shoved my phone in my pants pocket and left my room.

"So, who was it?" Dean asked.

"One of my friends that I used to hunt with."

"What did they want?"

"They need help with a hunt. I said I'd help. You have a problem with that?"

"Kind of, Yeah."

"Dean," Sam said getting Deans attention.

"What?"

"Don't you think that she can make her own decisions?"

"You saw how she was last night. She needs to rest. Hell, she wasn't acting normal two minutes ago."

"How do you know that I wasn't acting normal? How do you know if that's not how I always act? You've only known me for two days."

"We haven't even talked about what happened last night."

"What is there to talk about? Crowley kidnapped me. Told me some lies in order to get to you, and then I was attacked. Okay. That's it. Now, I'm leaving weather you like it or not."

I stared at Dean. It seams like people don't usually talk like that to him. Guess he underestimated me.

I ran down the hall to my room and grabbed my bag to make it seem like I was going on a hunt. I heard a knock on my door.