Extra!!!

72 years later

I lived a long life. I met another guy named Mark and about 6 years after we had been dating, he proposed to me. Obviously, I said yes.

The ceremony was amazing. But on that day, I fell sick. I then found out I was pregnant.

It wasn't exactly planned. We knew it was possible, but we didn't really think it was going to change anything.

12 months later, I gave birth to a beautiful little boy, Andy. But only a few years after, I have a new little girl. Andy and his little sister Tara lived peacefully together with Mark and I as one happy family.

I saw them grow up...

Their first year of school, awards, school plays.

I saw them become teenagers...

Enter high school, study for exams, make new friends.

And I watched as they grew up and made their own family.

Anyway, at the age of 87, I passed onto heaven.

Loki was standing there, on his grave, just like he had 57 years ago, looking much older though.

But this time he embraced me with open arms, kissed me on the cheek, and hand in hand we walked up to heaven.

_________________

Btw: This book was never meant or going to be a sequel... And I only do sequels if I feel like I need them... And I don't!

Also it was a short story, so it wasn't meant to be long chapters!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed!!