Chapter Eleven

"Roit?!" I nearly screamed feeling as if a god had stepped in the room to save me. I had been trapped in 'heaven' for so long… Riot hadnt forgotten about me and I could go back to hell or wherever the fuck Riot wanted me to go. I should have trusted her in the first place. I shouldn’t have gone on that walk with jack. But now I knew better.

            "Hi Tori, Are you okay sweetie?" Riot walked over to me, her hair a neat and trimmed. She looked good, Part of me wondered what I looked like after so many days and nights without food or water, screaming and trying to sleep, covering my ears from Ashley and just trying to stay sane.

            "No… Take me home please." I begged. Normally I didn’t want to beg, normally I would never lean on someone like this so I could be saved, but this was different. I couldn’t do anything. I needed Riot. I needed her to come and save me, to come and take me back to hell, to take me anywhere that wasn’t heaven, or anywhere that wasn’t filled with angels.

            "I cant baby" Riot leaned down so our faces where close. Her voice was sweet but her words sour like old milk.

            "No… no… no… please take me away, Riot I cant stay here. I need to leave… please take me away" As I spoke my voice grew higher as more desperation leaked into it.  I could feel real fear setting into me.

            "I cant do that Tor" Riot whispered, her lips brushing my nose. "The angels need you baby…. " Her voice grew softer. "They need you.."

            "No…" I don’t know if I spoke, beg or cried. The feeling of pure terror flooded over me, engulfing everything.

            Riot wasn’t going to save me, I was trapped here until I died….

            Yet, not even death could save me. I was already dead. I was damned. I was damned to an eternity in heaven without my personal devil to save me. I could be tortured by Ashley again. Jack could come in and do harm. No one was going to save me.

            "Tori…" I gulped and looked at Riot, feeling tears stinging in my eyes.

            "hm.." I mumbled. Unable to do much else.

            "Do you want me to stay here with you?" Riot had moved away, she was about two feet from me, but still close enough for me to reach out and touch. Her words seemed to be a small kind of comfort against everything weighing against me.

            "Yes.." I choked out and looked at the white floor of the room. I was trapped here, but at least I wasn’t alone. Riot may not be able to save me but at least she would protect me from whatever heaven tried to throw my way.

            "then I'll stay forever, just you and me okay?" She said, I nodded. I liked the idea. I may be in a place that’s worse then hell, but at least I would be protected

OKAY i'm so sorry i havent been posting, Ive been grounded for a HELLA long time but its all good now and ill be posting again and ill catch up on all my stories. I know the chapter is kind short but well yeah, so peace love and cupcakes and hope you enjoy the little chaoter i posted. read comment vote <3