Chapter Two

The feeling of air-conditioning hit me as I pulled myself from unconsciousness. I couldn’t help but to smile to myself. Someone had come, Someone had come for me in the ally and saved me. I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling of what definitely wasn’t a hospital.

            I sprang to me feet whipping my head around to get a perfect look of what was around me. I had woken up on the floor of some high-class empty hotel lobby. Everything had a gold trim, the counter was fancy looking and the place seemed to cost more then my apartment. I stumbled over to the counter, shock hitting every nerve in my body.

            I didn’t hurt anywhere, I felt just fine. Leaning on the counter I looked down at myself, maybe I was dreaming, in a coma or something of the sort from blood loss, that can happen right?

            Looking down I saw I was wearing a small black dress, and black flats with little bows on the toes. I looked anything but like myself, yet my short dyed black hair fell in my face, and I could feel my lips rings and see my nose piercing out of the corner of my eye. How was I wearing these? I had taken them out for the date.

            I took in a deep breath and held it, remembering what Ashley had taught my for panic attacks. Ashley, Oh lord where was I and where was she?

            "Hello!" I called out loudly to the lobby, my voice ringing and echoing threw the room. I looked round again, finding a hallway. I felt stupid for not seeing it before and started to walk to the hall. I needed to find someone to tell me where I was and what was going on.

            As I reached the hall I noted that it had no doors, was this a hotel? It didn’t seem to have any rooms. I spun around to walk back to the lobby where I had woken to see the ally, It was empty yet the city sounds and smells seemed to come from nowhere and surround me.

            I took several steps back wards, my mind racing. How was I here. What was going on? I felt my breathing quicken and my throat start to close stress trapping the air in my lungs.

            "Where" I began to pant my words lost. "Where am I?" I asked the ally, hoping someone would magically appear and help me.

            No one came leaving me to get closer and closer to having a panic attack by myself. I closed my eyes praying that I was home, or at least back in the lobby, praying I would be anywhere but in the ally by my home.

            When my breathing was more steady I opened my eyes, I was back in the lobby, facing the hallway, this time though a door was at the end.

            The door looked like a normal hotel room. I glanced around to see on the counter was a key with a tag on the end. I walked over picking up the key and read the tag. One word was written on it in messy black writing.

            Tori

            I wasted no time in running to the door before the lobby could transform back into the ally and rammed the key into the lock throwing the door open to revile a girl with shoulder length red hair, wearing a all black leather outfit with matching huge black leather wings.

            The girl stood in the middle of an entirely white room, the room only had a bed, no windows or sink or other doors just a bed, like something you would see in a asylum.

            The girl looked over to me to show that she didn’t have normal eyes, her eyes were a solid red, no pupil or anything the piercing color looking straight into me and even more unnerving when she smiled.

            "Oh you're here" She said, her voice light and happy. I stared at her, my mouth hanging open. Fear beginning to crawl up and down my spine filling me with chills.

            "Where am I" I asked stupidly, not wanting to ask anything about her, she looked scary, the more I looked the less I liked. she had long jagged fingernails and sharp animal like teeth.

            "Hell sweetheart, I promise for you it wont be bad though okay?" The girl smiled again. She must be kidding. Hell. I was in hell. Why would I be here? What had I done? is it true that being gay got you put in hell?

            "Is it cause I'm gay?!" I nearly screamed, my fear beginning to claw at me, making me voice loud and shrill. "Who are you?" I was starting to really panic. "What's going on? What happened to me? Where's Ashley?"  I barley paused to take a breath "Why am I here?!"            

            "Whoa there Nessy, Calm down, One at time" The girl smiled, her large wings moved slightly on her back. I gulped watching them, trying not to look into the girls red eyes. "Its not cause you're gay, You're in hell like I said, you're here because you died." She paused to look at me, her red eyes glancing over every inch of me like a hungry animal. "And your little girlfriend is living, probably at work right now" I didn’t feel any relief at her answer. It was good she was okay, yet I wouldn’t be able to see her anymore. "Now here's the fun part" The girl said smiling, showing off two rows of deadly sharp yellow teeth. "You're here because you're my soul-mate, Come sit down so I can go and Explain everything," She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her with the tip of one of the huge wings.

            "I'm not dead" I said numbly, I knew she was probably right that I was dead, I had been shot in the stomach. I just didn’t want to believe it. "I can't be" I said more to myself then anyone.

            "Yes you are, you know you are too" The girl said patting the bed again. I just shook my head refusing the believe her.

            "Come on Tori, I need to explain a lot to you" I gave in, tired, the stress and all of the news draining all the energy I had.