e p i l o g u e

🎵Saajan ji ghar aaye was playing in the background and all my cousins were dancing to it welcoming me and Sanskar. It was our entry to our reception. I couldn't stop smiling at that time. Our wedding was perfect.

"What are you watching bhabhi" Rahul asked entering the TV room. He sat beside me and looked at the laptop.

"Made for each other,hai na?"

"Ofcourse. Me and Sanskar are made for each other" I said pushing him by my shoulder.

"Oh sorry, I was talking about me and Ruhi" He smiled showing his dimples.

"Blhaakk" I said imitating a vomiting expression and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Medicine hasn't been found for baldness and jealousy"

"Excuse me, I'm not jealous of you people. And if you want your ship to sail, I think my help is important so-" I said blowing my nails in a dramatic way and he folded his hands infront of me.

"Meri maaaaaa....i lose you won"

"Thanks" I switched the laptop off and looked at him.

"Now will you get up and come with me. We are already 45 minutes late for the match" He stood up and gave me his hand to hold.

Today match is there and since I'm pregnant..oh yes. I'm pregnant. 2 months only but I'm pretty sick. I vomit everything at Everytime so Sanskar has told me not to go out I'm breaking his words going to watch his match and my dear Devar is my partner in crime(ofc. I used Ruhi).

"I hope he doesn't kill me" Rahul said as I stood near him.

"Don't worry we'll name our child as Rahul" I laughed and he gave me a glare.

We reached the stadium and went to the VIP section after the security checkings. Rahul had already booked the tickets and we sat on the seats after greeting everyone.

"Congratulations Swara" Sakshi bhabhi whispered as she hugged me. My pregnancy news is not public yet. Only our family and real close friends know this.

"Thank you" I hugged her back and she gave me a chocolate and I hugged her again.

"Thank you so much for this bhabhi. Sanskar doesn't let me have chocolates. And everyone is agreeing to him" I told her as I unwrapped the cover and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Oh no. You can't have this? I didn't knew!! Now Sanskar will kill me"

"Only if he knows" I winked at her and we both laughed.

It was India vs Bangladesh match and India had won the toss and they chose to field. I stood near the rails and looked for my husband. He was near the boundary line and the boy was not at all looking at me.

"Just turn here man" I mumbled playing with my mangalsutra and I don't know what magic was that but he looked at me. He was quite shocked and raised both his hands and mouthed why did I come?

God he'll kill me for sure. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him my most famous-his favourite smile and yes he fall for it. He smiled at, that heart falling smile and he ran to the other fielder.

Suddenly there was a loud applause from the ground and when I looked at the screen there was me and him. God everyone just saw us...

First thing I took time in adjusting in his life is this public attention. There were some people bitching about us and some taking us to their hearts. We also have been named as SwaSan.

I'm really in awe of their love but it's tough wen my Instagram posts gets leaked or when we are on our dinner date we get pictured.

I immediately sat in my seat and still the screen was showing my face.

"You're blushing" Sakshi bhabhi said to me and I immediately covered my cheeks and she laughed.

We won the match by some wickets. Even after marrying a cricketer I'm not good at this cricket. Whatever India won. That's it.

We all came to the ground and Sanskar hugged me. He beard cheek brushing against my neck.

"Congratulations" I said wrapping my hand around his neck."And you're so itchy. You should trim"

He looked at me for a second and then laughed.

"What!"

"You already started to show mood swings" He said and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Because when I went to shave yesterday who told me "baby don't do anything with your beard""

I scratched my neck and looked around.

"You're looking cute in my shirt" He said hugging me once more.

Yes. I stole this one. What! It's my cricketer's.

THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU. FOR BEARING WITH ME. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH.

With love,
Ziya