n i n e t e e n

He Is A Cricketer!!!!!

Chapter 19

" How can you be so careless Swara . You're going to be a doctor so act like one . This patient could have died if I -" Clara shouted at Swara in a bossy tone with a a smirk on her face .

" Oh hello Madam . Where are you going ha . I agree that I came late but I already informed Mark to look after the patient . And he did and it was not you who looked after the patient okay . And thanks for your information , I never knew someone could die if their hand got fractured " Swara replied in a winning tone . Their colleagues laughed hearing which humiliated Clara more . She left from there fuming in anger .

" Huh . See her attitude . I swear Ritika one day I'll kill this girl " Swara said in anger while walking through the hospital with her friend .

" Do it ASAP " Ritika said and both went outside the hospital .

~

" Now may I call upon The Indian captain to collect the trophy " Host said and the captain came and took the trophy from the sponsor . Captain handed over it to the team mates and the all shouted in joy and posed for the photo .

Sanskar came into his hotel room after the post match presentation ceremony . He noticed his phone lying on the corner of the bed . " Oh Shit " he mumbled and took the phone and saw many messages and missed calls . It's has nearly two weeks since he reached in England . Their team was on the verge of loosing the series but they won the test series after a dramatic match . Due to all the tensions he had kept himself away from the phone and now thousands of messages and calls were waiting for him .

He noticed the message from her
With a smile he was going to open it when he stopped doing it after an idea came to his mind . ' Let me give her a surprise tomorrow ' he thought . A notification came and he opened it to find

Party on night ... Party on night
~Hardik

He smiled at the message and went to get ready .

Night

So listen everyone . This party is conducted for two reasons . First one of course you guys know . It's for us winning the test series and the second is (he looks at Sanskar , who nodes no ) . And the second is......Mr Maheshwari is in love " And all the members cheers and started to shout . And went near Sanskar .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

No man !!!! ' Hardik shouts and Sanskar turned to him . What happened ' Sanskar asked . I left my phone in the pub and I need it . I'll come after taking...' When Hardik was going to get in the car Sanskar stopped him .

You're not going . You're full now by drinking and if you drive in this condition then tomorrow you can sleep in London's jail . So I'll go . ' Sanskar took the key and went ........

May God bless you my dear ' Hardik shouted and Sanskar give a you'll-never-change look .

•°•°•°•°•°•

When Sanskar was driving to the pub a truck came in front of him and before Sanskar could move it trashed with the car Sanskar was driving .

•°•°•°•°•°•

Swara , you have to come to hospital now . There is an accident case . And the person is a famous one so police is here and we both need to assist the doctor . Come fast . ' Ritika said to Swara through phone .

Ohk . ' Swara replied pulling the jacket out of the cupboard .

" Why is the place crowded and too much police ?" Swara to herself and immediately walked towards the ICU .

Before she could open the door the dean came out of the ICU along with some other doctors including Ritika and gave her a glare.

" I'm gone " Swara thought

Morning

" James I heard that dean gave someone punishment . " Clara asked sitting in the cafeteria with her gang and looking at Swara and Ritika .

" I didn't hear . what's it actually " James replied . " Oh well yesterday our very own punctual Sara couldn't reach the hospital on time and that was not a fracture case . It was a serious case and our dean gave the poor Sara the punishment of staying with the patient 24/h till the patient leave . " She smirked looking at Swara .

" Ritika......." Swara whispered - yelled . " Calm down. You don't mind her and don't worry you don't need to stay with the patient all the time . " Ritika said holding her hands.

" I'm not. I don't have any problem in looking after the patient but it is that the dean scolded me a lot and you heard it right. I thought that I'll cry " Swara said .

"Its fine. Leave that. Did you see the patient he is a cricketer you know and that toooo an Indian cricketer. And you're actually lucky . " Ritika said holding a file. " Oh shit. I forgot. This is his file if you have any doubt consult this and dean told me to give this to you so you'll know about his injuries and all.

" Whatever and thanks for bringing the file but no thank you to the dean coz he scolded me a lot. " She stood up . " I'm going to see him . Are you coming . "

"No. I saw him already and he was sleeping due to the medicines . I need to write some notes so ..." Ritika said handling her the file.

" Bye then " Swara started to leave . "What's his name?" She asked.

" Sanskar. Sanskar Maheshwari "

~♡~