t w e n t y t h r e e

He Is A Cricketer!!!!!

Chapter 23

Sanskar Maheshwari

It's been 3 weeks since my accident . And im fed up of staying in this house alone . That doesn't mean Shona wasn't here . When i was in hospital she was with me always and when i got discharged it was difficult for her to manage me and her studies. So i told her to come to me only when she's free but the girl won't listen she'll be here everyday early in the morning with my breakfast and while going back to her room from hospital she'll visit me .

After hearing about my accident my mom wanted to come here but her BP level rose and she couldn't come but my dad came to hospital and to here numerous times .

If everything ia going smoothly i can remove my cast next week . I've lost weight so after I'm pretty well i need to hit gym and need to practice.

I went to kitchen and started making coffee . I poured the coffee in my cup and went to the the hall and switched on the tv . I was watching the football match when i heard the door bell ring.

I kept the coffee on table and opened the door . There stood my Dear bro and my sis with Aru . Raina hugged me tightly .

"Women . My hand " I said and she broke the hug and looked at my hand . "Is it paining still?" Rahul asked me as they sat on the couch . "No it's much better " I said .

" You're takin your medicines on time right" She asked placing Aru on the floor who immediately start running here and there .
"She's like she's got freedom" I laughed seeing Aru . "You didn't answer me" Raina said and i nodded my head. "I'm taking".

"We'll fresh up and come " Raina said picking Aru who was try to get out of her mother's arm .

" Are you not going to bath" She asked Rahul who was very intently watching the match. " After you " He said . "No go to bathroom now. For god sake we're here after 10hr long flight. Go now" She shouted and he immediately ran to the nearest bathroom after taking his bag from the floor.

"Call mom" She shouted while going to another room . After talking with mom i went to kitchen were Raina was feeding Aru who had a duck in her hand and when it make the 'quack' she would laugh .

"How will you get your food everyday " She asked me as i sat on the stool . "Uhm..My friend has arranged it " I really dont want anyone of them to know about me and Swara. Swara brings breakfast for me every morning and there is an Indian restaurant here which she trusts so much , so she has made some arrangement such that I'll get healthy lunch and dinner everyday from there . It's a home delivery and I don't have to do much. She has taken care of everything .

"Actually why do you both came here . Doesn't Rahul have classes and you, dont you want to go to your husband . After getting married i thought we'll be freed from you but na madam has to come to us always " I said to her and i know now a bomb is going to blast.

A sister for a brother means thats his toy to annoy .

"My mother is not well and Dr. said her not to travel but still she tried to come as no one was with you but me and Rahul said we'll come coz we both love our sibling . Rahul's exams are over and I was staying with my in-laws but since my brother met with an accident me and Rahul decided to come . And it's not because I love you I came here , I want to do a lot of shopping before I go back to US so when I got this chance of coming to London I thought why not I use this" She said shouting at first part then shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh I see " before I could complete we heard a phone ringing . "What are you looking at me . Go , take the phone" I said to her who frowned and said "that's not mine" .

It'll be Rahul's then . I went to hall and saw the phone on couch .

Ruhi💕 calling

Who's that ?? . I picked the call and kept silence . " Rahul did you reach . Hello ?? Rahul??"

"It's Rahul's brother here" I heard her gasping and murmuring something.

"Ha...woh... actually.. sorry . Wrong number" She said and cut the call .Ha..ha so something is going on .

But I have heard this Name and voice somewhere !!! Where was it.???

FH