t w e n t y s e v e n

Forgot to tell....

The story has reached its final chapters . So next will be the last update . So if anyone want any particular scene .

DM me or comment here >>

"A ravishing six into the crowd and Sanskar Maheshwari reached his 15th IPL century" Screamed the commentator and so the crowd in happiness .

Sanskar kissed his bat and flew it to the VIP section where Swara was standing smiling at him . She clapped for him and he laughed looking at her who laughed at him back . (I thought many of you would be waiting this scene)
.

Soon the game continued and Sanskar's team won by 5 wickets.

"Congrats" She beamed hugging him . "I didn't knew my fiance was my lucky card . She came to see me play for the first time and I scored a century . Wow" He said breaking their hug .

"So as a token of thanks . Here is the gift for you" He forwarded her his man of the match trophy.

"Thank you by the way for praising me I like it" She laughed.

"I'll make you meet everyone." He took her hand in his and they walked forth .

It's been a week since their engagement . It was a small private engagement consisting of both of their families . And since they kept it private the media doesn't have a clue about it . And it was for the first time after the London incident they're being seen together .

Sanskar's Hotel Room

"When will you go to Chennai?" She asked eating her food .

"Tomorrow evening flight at 3." He said pouring himself a glass of water .

"Yesterday my all female cousins came to Mumbai. They said since your next match is in Mumbai they wanted to meet you as they all couldn't be there at our engagement . They actually want to ogle you" She said the last part in a whispet and he nodded at her hiding his chuckle .

"Okay . So tomorrow afternoon we can meet them" He said .

"If they talk any thing stupid just ignore it okay."

"I got it . Like I ignore your stupid fashion banter" He winked at her and she threw the tissue box at him

"Ha ha I didn't like the joke" She said giving him an uninterested look .

"Trust me . I'm serious . I most of the time ignore your stupid silly jokes , fashion banter then gossip. Oh God you gossip a lot" He said and she glared at him.

"I should hear this . Coz from the last 5 hours I was watching your stupid game and now having dinner with you in your room . Do you know why . Coz I know it'll make you happy but no Mr Maheshwari doesn't think about it . You go to hell" She said and took her bag .

"Are you pregnant?" He asked out of no where seeing her mood swings .

"Yes"

"Very funny"

"Sanskar . It's true . I came here not to see your match but to tell you this" She kept her bag on the bed and sat in front of him .

"I know you're joking . This . I mean. I'm going to be a father . I know . It's not false ---"

Seeing his red face Swara busted out laughing.

"You should have seen your face Sanskar . Oh my God. Wait lemme take your picture" She took her phone and took his pictures who by still now hasn't got any clue on what's happening.

"I WILL KILL YOUUU!!!" He shouted chasing her . The room was then filled with their laughter .

>>>>

"Are you even a human"

"There are hundreds and thousands and lakhs of your fans in our country especially female ones but still your eyes fall only on this girl"

"Like really"

"She don't even know the ABCD about cricket"

"You guys are my cousins and you all are trying to break my engagement" Swara whispered yelled at her cousins who was bombarding questions at Sanskar .

"And I know about cricket . So you all just stop saying I don't anything about cricket" Swara said drinking her juice and Sanskar looked at her 'like really'.

"Whatever . Just tell us how you both met" Neha , Swara's cousin asked .

"Akshay's marriage announcement day . I dropped her home" Sanskar said eating his pulav .

"Oh my god . So he was your new friend ??" Nithya asked in wonder to which swara nodded .

"And you had the guts not to tell us that" Jo asked and Swara gave her a sheepish grin.

"I didn't knee he was a cricketer--" Before Swara could complete she heard the clashing of spoons and plates . Sanskar and Swara looked at everyone who was looking Swara .

"ARE YOU MAD" They asked in unison and Swara looked down in embarrassment.

"Humans makes mistakes , you know" Swara said not looking at them .

"You call that a mistake . Seriously" Asked one of her cousins , Meera .

"I know you guys are jealous" Swara said raising her eyebrows .

"I'm here and you're talking about me" Sanskar whispered to Swara who smiled at him .

"We are representing all of his female fans from our country" Replied Nitika .

"Guys thank you for the lunch . I gotta go now . My flight is in one and half hours . So" He said raising his phone . He stood up and gave everyone a shake hand and some hugged him too , to which of course our girl narrowed her eyebrows.

A man came there holding a basket in which small wrapped gift was there . He took out one by one and handed it over to everybody . "We need a selfie and a photo , which Shona will take" Meera said winking at Swara , who mimicked her .

After their photo session and SwaSan's photos Sanskar waved them bye and went along with Swara .

"They're weird" She said reaching near the door.

"But they don't match your level na" He laughed at her who gave him a glare .

"Nowadays you're really saying those stupid silly LKG children's joke . You need to improve" She said patting his shoulder .

"As you say my queen. But now I gotta go . See you later honey" He said kissing her cheek .

"I hate you Sansku" She said hugging him .

"Dont call me that"

"And don't call me honey either" She said as he walked to the car waiting for him .

She waved him bye , who gave her his famous smirk , and went back to her lions club.

Guess what I'm really fast nowadays

I don't know why though

Have you guys heard about Nipah in Kerala

(It happened in my district . And the main hospital was like less than 30-40 minutes from my home)

And how we Mallus fought with it .

It is beautifully described in the movie VIRUS (2019) .

Which you guys should see it . I saw it today and the movie was awesome .

If you get the movie do watch it .

Thank you for reading .

Have a good day .

~ ziya