s e v e n t e e n

He Is A Cricketer!!!!!

Chapter 17

Aaj se aap dono pati patni hue hain ' Said the priest looking at Akshay and Ragini who looked at each other with happiness . They both got up and took blessing from elders .

Swara hugged Ragini and Akshay in happiness . Congrats Mr and Mrs Khanna ' Swara said . Sanskar came and hugged Akshay . Congratulations guys 'he said .

Photo please ' The cameraman said and four of them turn to pose for the photo . Sanskar was near Akshay and Swara with Ragini. Sanskar whispered something in Akshay's ears and he smiled at Sanskar.

Aah Sanskar you stand beside Shona 'Akshay said and SwaSan looked at each other . Sanskar went near Swara and she blushed .

~

Sanskar I want to talk to you ' Sujatha said sitting beside him . Yes ma ' Sanskar said happily coz he know what she's going to talk .

Its been long since I'm telling you to get married . In your group you're the only bachelor . Arjun got married and he's going to have a baby soon and Akshay too got married and hope you remember you had some conditions for getting married . ( Sanskar nodded ) . Ha I found a girl for your match . Ragini has a sister Swara , she's studying for medicine . She's does not smoke or drink , she's a girl who values for money not a one who's behind money . She has big eyes and long hairs . I like modern girls personally ams she's a one . but that doesn't mean she doesn't value traditions and all . She's a mixture of both . in one sentence a good match for my son . And now you don't have any option left but to marry her coz she fulfilled all your condition . I'm waiting for the yes . I don't wanna hear a no got that . ( he nodes ) . I'll call you after sometime and then you tell me the answer . I'm going ' Sujatha completed her long speech and went from there leaving her son in utter wonder.

He was shocked that his mother found everything about her and in utter wonder that she knows Swara is perfect for him . He couldn't control his happiness .

Arjun came and sat in front of him .

You know I proposed her ' Sanskar said . But she didn't hear ' he added.

You cannot do anything ' Arjun said and started to play with his phone

I'm getting married man ' Sanskar said and looked at Arjun . Really ? Did she say yes ' Arjun asked .

Oh no she didn't . She'll say yes right ' Sanskar asked with worry written on his face .

~

Ritika see na that man dressed in white armani suit. He's my friend Sanskar . ' Swara said while Standing with Ritika on upstairs . I can only see his back not his face ' Ritika said . Ms what's his name ' she added . He's Sanskar ' Swara said .

Shona Ritika come down its time for vidaai . ' Swara's aunt called them . While coming downstairs Ritika looked at the white armaani suit guy and found it to be the cricketer .

She looks on shocked . Is Sanskar Maheshwari her friend ' she asked to herself . No way . She's the one who hates cricketer . so there is no chance for that. I think I'm mistaken ' she thought .

~

After 2 days

Mumbai

( Akshays family and Sanskars family are in Akshays house . Swara and her family in hers )

Sanskar ' she called him knocking the door of his room