* . | Hikaru & Kaoru

- who's hikaru game

- who's hikaru game

12.24.19

[ 10 Years Ago ]

Bringing her pink jacket closer to her trembling form, she clenched her hands tighter as the cold air continued to blow it's freezing breath.

The bunny hat that she had on to compliment her pink jacket bounced its ears back and forth as she was rounding towards where she was asked to meet the twins.

Step after step the little girl wondered why she had agreed to meeting them with such standards, or as to why they could even handle being out in this cold in the first place.

Pouting, the small h/c haired girl promised herself that she'd make sure to scold the boys for being so incompetent about their health.

But when she saw them all such thoughts dissipated and the happy go lucky ones came rushing in like a broken dam.

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Bringing her right arm up she started to wave her arm frantically until the two boys turned their attention from each other to the overjoyed girl that came crashing towards them at full speed.

Slowing down in pace Y/n jogged her last few steps until she was about a foot away from the pair. Smiling her brightest Y/n went to speak but was interrupted by the twin on the left.

"We want to ask you something before we play together, got it?" Raising an eyebrow Y/n gave a hum of thought before looking back up with an even brighter smiler.

"Okay! What is it?" Slowly inching herself closer the boys squinted their eyes before letting out a huff of annoyance.

"Which one of us is Hikaru?" A moment of silence passed between the trio, all traces of happiness leaving the little girl as she stared at the twins wide eyed with her mouth slightly agape.

After a few more seconds passed the boys had already guessed that she wouldn't be able to figure out which ones Hikaru and which one isn't.

But much to their surprises, the female who wore a white bunny hat spoke first before either of them could mutter out a displeased response to the girls silence.

"Easy! You're Hikaru! And you're Kaoru!" Pointing towards the left and then the right, she started to smile warmly as the twins' shocked faces came into her vision.

"H-How did-"
"-But how is it..." Noticing their gazes sadden the girl couldn't help but feel to blame for she had spoken without much thought.