* . | Link; Twilight Princess

- wolf

- wolf

2.15.20

The wind howled past your hair as the cold breeze thickened with every passing hour. It was pretty much nighttime and the storm that continued to rage on made you fearful of what might come if you don't make it to Ordon in time.

Your close childhood friends, Link and Ilia and everyone else for that matter are all waiting for you.

But judging by this storm you don't know if you'll ever be able to see them again.

With tightened hands around your horses reign it came as no surprise as when the next thunderbolt struck your horse chucked you off.

"Ah!"

With everything happening so quickly you didn't have time to catch yourself and ended up sliding face first in the muddy path.

Tears stung her eyes as she watched her beloved horse H/n run off into the unknown far from her.

The pain in her head increased, the pounding setting as a reminder that everything that is happening is all so real.

Seeing as she wouldn't survive long out here alone, the female attempted to stand herself back up with trembling arms. But as her luck continues to worsen she only slips back down with a thud.

"p-please. . . have mercy-"

Another bolt of thunder struck. The teen jumped and slipped back down, her back slid down the bark of a nearby tree she had managed to stumble onto.

Y/n winced in pain and clenched onto her now injured shoulder.

"I should've listened to mom. . . I'm so sorry. . ." The female bit her lip as she racked back sobs.

"Mom. . ."

Tears poured from her eyes, black spots slowly succumbing her vision with each passing second.

"Help-!"

With what little consciousness she had left she was able to make out an approaching form in the distance. It's glowing amber eyes were the most noticeable features and the first and last she saw of the creature.

Then everything went dark.

|||

When the late teen had woken up she was welcomed by the sweet smell of Ordon pumpkin soup.