* . | Lelouch Vi Britannia

- Mysterious

- Mysterious

12.15.19

Life at your high school was anything but ordinary with the war going on and all. A few kids from your classes even going missing only to show up in later reports dead or arrested for being involved with the bloody battles.

But throughout your entire high school career there was always a certain someone that you could count on to help recenter yourself whenever you need him to.

His name was Rivalz, but no matter how many times he was willing to be there for you he never allowed you to be there for him.

"You know you can tell me anything Rivalz, I'm always going to be there for you." Glaring at him with your arms crossed you watched as he nervously took a bite from his sandwhich, the sun shining it's beams down on the both of you as you refused to eat anything further until the situation between you and Rivalz was dealt with.

"Y-Yeah I know but I've already told you before I don't wish to burden you!"
"How would it be burdening me in anyway? It burdens me when you don't tell me anything and then I'm left with no information as to why my best friend is upset which makes me upset and then-"

"Okay okay okay! Sheesh I get it but I'm not sure you can do anything." Softening your glance towards the male you rested your chin on the palms of your hands.

"I'll be the judge of that." Smiling mischievously you gave Rivalz that look indicating that you weren't going to let it rest until he tells you.

Sighing Rivalz shook his head and placed his sandwhich back down on its plate before inching his face closer to yours.

"I'm worried about someone in our class!" Tilting your head slightly you wondered if it had anything to do with his crush.

"Milly?" Blushing slightly Rivalz shook his head and inched even closer than he was before.

"W-What? Nonono it's about Lelouch!" Eyes widening slightly your face quickly changed from one of surprise to one of disappointment.

"Why would you be worrying about that prick? All he's ever done is blow off your plans and make you feel bad about yourself since he always has other things to do." Looking away with a huff Rivalz quickly reminded you of your promise that you had made.

"Hey you said you would help me if I told you! Could you maybe please help me find out what's gotten him so busy?" Looking upwards with your chin resting on your palm you thought about it for a moment before nodding.