Chapter 17: Finding The Rose

Third Person POV

There were multiple yells and gunshots being heard from within a warehouse. While there was yelling and gunfire, blood splattered across the windows while more gunshots were heard from within the building. 

Suddenly a white fang member jumped out of the window and landed onto a nearby roof while a man in black armor slowly stepped out onto the damaged window. Wearing a mask. A sleek armor that covered his chest. Daggers strapped to his waist. This was no other than Y/N L/N. 

Y/N: You can run but you can't hide

He said as he disappeared into the dark night. 

The white fang member looked around in fear as he couldn't see his pursuer. While he continued to run, he heard something behind hi. The white fang member looked back in fear before turning around to see no one. Getting paranoid as he looked around in fear. 

Y/N: Look at that. An animal afraid of the dark. 
A man said as he looked at him. 

White Fang Member: WHERE ARE YOU!
He yelled. 

Y/N: Everywhere. 
He whispered into his ear. 

The white fang member slashed at the man but didn't hit anything. 

Y/N: How pathetic. Even with your features, you still can't find me. How pathetic. 
He taunted the 

White Fang Member: Come out you coward! 
He yelled. 

While he looked around in anger, he was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. The white fang member jumped as he saw his comrade. 

White Fang Member 1: H-Hey. I-I-I thought you were dead. 
He said to him. 

White Fang Member 2: What made you think that? 

White Fang Member 1: Never mind that. Help me take down this human. 
He told him. 

SHANK 

The white fang member was suddenly stabbed through the chest as he gasped. The white fang member slowly turned around to see his comrade stabbing him. 

White Fang Member 1: W-W-Why? 

White Fang Member 2: Why you ask? 
He said as he slowly started changing his appearance. 

White Fang Member: Damn human! 

Y/N: Tell me. Where is she. 
He said as he looked at the white fang member. 

White Fang Member: I'll never talk. 

Y/N: Is that right...Then let's make it official. 
He said as he ripped his sword through the white fang member's side, killing him immediately. 

Y/N: How are you guys doing so far. 
He said into his radio. 

To Death-Gun 

In a white fang base, there was a white fang member shooting at Death-Gun as he slowly walked towards him.