Chapter 3: Helping a Rose Out

Y/N's POV

After introducing ourselves to the class, we all sat down. I couldn't help but notice the same girl we saved. We sat next to her but I noticed something. Her eyes. Her dull silver eyes. Throughout the class time, I glanced at her a few times until I felt someone tap my shoulder repeatedly. I looked and it was Blondie.

Blondie: Hey Cutie. Do you have anything planned later?

"No. Why?"

Blondie: Just wondering if you want to be more than just friends.

"I'm with someone already. Sure. We can hang out sometime." I lied.

Blondie: O-Okay. Who are you with?

I pointed to Skarlet.

"Skarlet."

Skarlet: Yeah Y/N?

I kissed her on the lips. She yelped as I planted my lips on her. She calmed down and wrapped her hands around my neck. I released from the kiss and I looked back at the Blondie.

"So I'm good this weekend."

Blondie: O-Okay.
She said as she walks away. I looked back to Skarlet and she had a dark shade that even beats her dress.

Skarlet: W-W-What w-was that for?
She stutters.

"Blondie wanted to get at me so I kissed you to make her go away."

Skarlet: I-I-I k-kind o-of enjoyed it.
She said as she looks away. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and went to sleep.

Time-Skip
Finally the class was over. I got up and I waited for Olivia and Skarlet. While I was waiting I noticed that the red head was limping out of the room. 

"She doesn't look good. I should probably follow her." I said to myself. 

"Y/N? Is something bothering you?" 

I turned and it was Olivia. 

"Nothing. You guys head to the dorm. I got to do something." 

Olivia: O-Okay. 

I walked out of the room and followed after her. I followed her for a while until another red head stopped in front of her. I hid around the corner, eavesdropping on them. 

Red head: Hey Ruby. Are you okay? 

"So that is her name." I said to myself. 

Ruby: I'm fine. 

Red head: You know you could always talk to me. 

Ruby: I guess. 

I watched as the red head walked away. I waited for a little bit and slowly followed behind her. I kept following behind until I saw a guy with blonde tapping her shoulder. I hid and quietly listened to them. 

Blondie: I want you to stop talking to my girlfriend. 

Ruby: I'm not doing anything wrong. 

Blondie: Yes you are. By going near my girlfriend! 

"So the red head is his girl." I said to myself. 

Ruby: If it doesn't bother her, then its not a problem. 

Blondie: Yes it is! 

I looked over to them and I see the blondie holding her by the throat. I felt my blood boil. I pulled out my deagles and loaded them up. 

CRASH

I got out of the corner and I see Ruby against the lockers. I aimed and shot the blondie in the leg. 

Blondie: AAH! 

I quickly ran up to him, grabbed him, and shoved him into locker.

Blondie: What! I didn't do anything! 

"Really now. You just kicked this poor girl and kicked the side of her head."

Blondie: So! She's useless! She doesn't deserve to be in this place. 

"I would say the same for you. Cheater. Faking your transcripts to get in. I see no fight in you. And I prefer to dispose of you." 
I said as a blade of energy formed. There I saw his eyes full of fear. 

"Why so quiet now. You're afraid of death? You're afraid of fighting someone stronger than you? I'm going to let you off with a warning. Hurt her again and I'll kill you." 

Blondie: Y-Y-Yes sir. 

"Good." 
I dropped him on the ground and started walking to Ruby. I was about to grab her but heard a weapon shift behind me. I activated my blade again and I blocked the attack. 

"You're a stupid motherfucker you know that." 
I formed a sword and pulled him forward. As he was in my face, I kneed him in the gut. Causing him to hold his gut as he coughed up violently. I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to lay on the ground in pain. I kicked him across the face, knocking him out. I turned and checked on Ruby. I saw the side of head bleeding. I grabbed her and started walking to the hospital. I walked down the halls getting Ruby to a hospital. I kept walking until I came across Ozpin. 

Ozpin: Mr L/N. What happened to Mrs. Rose? 

"She was attacked by a Blondie. So I thought of bringing her to the hospital." 

Ozpin: Good thing you were there. 

"I guess so. Can you take me to the hospital?" 

He nods and I quickly followed behind. 

Ozpin: I'm grateful you were able to help her. 

"It's my job." 

Ozpin: Yes. Since you three are mercenaries. 

"Of course you'll find out about us. The Great Ozpin always has his ways." 

Ozpin: Yes I do. Mr L/N. The "son" of Death's Messenger. 

Well here is chapter 3 of Abused Broken Rose X Male Reader! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you think of this chapter?