Chapter 8: Defending the Little Rose

Last Chapter

"Like I said. I'll always be here for you." 

"Now Cardin. Jaune. We're going to be having fun tearing you apart." 

Next Chapter! 

Y/N's POV 

I kicked Jaune in the knee, kicking it in as he fell to the ground in pain. I looked at Cardin as he looked at me with anger. He slammed his mace again but I side-stepped and kicked him at the face, knocking him to the ground. 

Cardin: What the fuck are you doing! She's a weaking! She deserves to put down like an animal! 

Ruby looks down in shame as tears fell down her eyes while his team were snickering at her. 

Dove: Yeah! 

SHANK 

Dove looks and sees Russel stabbing him with a knife. 

Sky: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

Russel: I didn't do it. 
He frantically said. 

???: I did. 

Ruby and the rest of CRDL turned to see Skarlet in her mercenary outfit. 

A/N: I don't own this! 

Sky: Who the fuck are you! 

Skarlet stands there in silence as she controlled Russel. Russel stabbed Dove in the stomach again. Sky charged at Skarlet but was suddenly stabbed in the stomach. He looks down and he sees a blood dagger in his stomach. 

Skarlet: Olivia. He's yours. 

Sky looks at her in confusion and he sees Olivia with her sword behind her. 

Sky tries to get the dagger out of his chest but couldn't move his body. 

Sky: Why can't I move! 
He yells as he panics. 

Skarlet holds him in place as Olivia stabbed him in the chest. Sky yells out in agony as Olivia kicks him into the ground as blood surrounds his body. Skarlet formed spears out of Sky's blood and sent them to Dove and Russel. The spears impaled them in the stomach and they fell to the ground in pain as they tried to get the spears out of their chest. Olivia caught Ruby as she cried on Olivia's chest. 

Olivia: It's okay Ruby. We're right here for you. 
She said as she holds Ruby close. Ruby hugged her tight as she cried on her chest. 

To Y/N 

Cardin continued to swing his mace at Y/N as he kept dodging. 

Cardin: STAY STILL! 

Y/N smirks at his stupidity and forms a weapon out of his aura. He stood there as he formed his sword. Cardin slammed his mace on top of Y/N but not before Y/N slashes through his mace. Cardin stood there in shock as he saw his mace cut in half. Then Cardin was sent to the ground. As he was about to get up, Y/N stomped onto his head. 

Y/N: Listen and Listen closely. I see You and that pathetic piece of shit hurting Ruby again. *Stabs Cardin in the stomach* And I won't hesitate to hold back. 

As Y/N was talking to Cardin, Jaune charges at him as he yelled at the top of his lungs. Y/N turns around and grabs Jaune by the throat. 

Y/N: Really pathetic. Nothing like how your grandfather was. He was a worthy opponent. 

Jaune's eyes are consumed in anger as Y/N tells him that he  hunted down his grandfather. Jaune brought up his sword but his sword was taken out of his hands. 

???: J-Jaune. W-Why? Why would you hurt my friend. 

Y/N and Jaune turn around and see Pyrrha with her eyes full of tears. 

Jaune: I-Its not looks like. 

Pyrrha ignores him and runs to Ruby to comfort her. 

Y/N: So you never told your girl. Such a shameful move. 

Y/N drops Jaune and roundhouse kicks him. Jaune crash into the ground next to Cardin, landing into the puddle of blood. 

Y/N: Pathetic. That worked out better than I planned. 

Skarlet: Why did you tell him you killed his grandfather while it was Commander Hades that killed him. 

Y/N: That was only to anger him and that it did. 

Skarlet: Well. Let's go. I got enough blood to last me a month. 

Olivia: Skarlet. Commander wants us back at Base to update us on something. 

Y/N: What about me? 

Olivia: Didn't say anything about you. Skarlet. Let's go. 

Skarlet nods and forms a blood portal. Olivia and Skarlet walk through leaving Y/N with Ruby and Pyrrha. 

Y/N's POV 

I walked to Ruby and brought her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me as she begins to cry onto my chest. 

"Shhhh. It's going to be okay." 
I said as I ran my hand through her soft hair. She continued to cry onto my chest as she held onto my shirt tightly. She slowly looked up at me with her red puffy eyes. 

Ruby: D-D-Don't l-l-l-leave me. 
She managed to say through her tears. 

I brought her into a hug as she laid her head onto the crook of my neck. 

"I'll never abandon or hurt you." 

I felt her grip tighten around me as she held me close. 

"Want to go back to the dorm?" 

Ruby nod and we walked back to the room as Pyrrha followed us. 

Pyrrha: Thank you. uhh. 

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Pyrrha Nikos." 

Pyrrha: You know me? 

"Champion of Mistral tournaments." 

Pyrrha: Oh. 
She said as she looks down. 

"What's wrong?" 

Pyrrha: I don't know what to do anymore. Jaune hurt Ruby, my friend. I just don't know what to do. 

"You can stay with us if you want." 

Pyrrha: O-Okay. 

We reached the dorm and the three of us entered the room. I walked Ruby to her bed and I laid her on the bed as she looked at me with her tearful eyes. 

"What's wrong Ruby?" 
I asked as I sat by her. 

Ruby: Why *sobs* do you continue *sobs* to help me? 
She asked as she started to cry. 

"It's because I see a lovely girl." 
I said as I held her close. She looked at me with tears streaming down her eyes. She jumped onto me, making me fall onto the bed as she cried onto my chest. I patted her back as she cried onto me. She continued to cry on me until she cried herself to sleep. I stayed there, making sure she was alright. 

"Sleep well Ruby." 

BOOM! Here is Chapter 8 of ABUSED BROKEN Rose X Male Reader! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?