𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊; 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

"I'm so bad at ice skating." Harry gritted his teeth.

"Come on, just make like a 'V' shape with your feet." I smiled.

Harry arranged his feet like a penguin's before toppling over and grabbing Jonah, who was luckily leaning against a wall. 

"Not like that." Corbyn laughed, "Like this." He started to glide across the ice, taking his left foot one way and gliding his right foot the other way after. 

"That was not how Sephy explained it." Harry shook his head, "She said-,"

"You know what? How about we just..." I removed both his hands from Jonah's coat, and started to skate backwards, dragging Harry with me.

"NO! No, Sephy, stop- AH, SEPHY!" Harry's legs were going up and down as he tried to stay upright. I laughed so hard that I managed to trip over, and Harry fell on top of me.

"Shield your fingers." I managed to say through my giggles. Now laughing too, Harry moved so he was sat next to me and balled up his fists. 

𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

"Why is he sat so close to her?" I asked through clenched teeth. 

"Well, at least he had the decency to get off her." Jack shrugged. 

"Yeah, after about fifteen seconds," I exclaimed, angrily. 

"Looks like someone's having his first encounter with jealousy." Jonah raised his eyebrows. 

"I'm not jealous." I denied, a little too quickly.

"Dude, it's completely normal," Zach said.

"How do you know? You've never had a girlfriend." I glared. Zach went bright red.

"Ok, there's no need for that." Corbyn butted in, "It's ok, Daniel, just go sweep her off her feet."

"Never mind, Harry's beaten you to it." Jack pointed to them. We all looked back at them. Sephy was holding onto Harry as he grabbed the wall and tried to hold both of them. 

"Fuck sake." I huffed, skating over to them, "Do guys want some help?"

"I think I got it," Harry said with a smile. Sephy reached her hand out to me and I took it with a smug expression, Harry looked mainly unaffected. 

"Are you ok?" I asked Sephy. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't paying attention." She smiled, brushing some hair away from my face, "You look flustered, are you ok?"

"Flustered in this temperature? Damn." Harry laughed, finally regaining his balance. I suppressed a scowl and instead turned my attention back to Sephy. 

"I'm ok." I shrugged, "Come on, let's go skate." 

𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

"Daniel..." I smiled as we skated away.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Were you being jealous of Harry?" I teased, poking him in the side. Daniel turned bright red.

"Don't poke me, Sephy, I'll fall over." He briefly changed the subject.

"Aw, Dani, you don't have to be jealous." I grinned, "I don't say 'I love you' to just anyone." 

"Yeah... I know." He sighed, "But still, you saw the way he was... touching you."

"Trust me, Harry isn't interested. He's into Piper from Math." I said.

"Really?" Daniel raised his eyebrows, "Well... cheers to that." 

"I love you, Daniel, and only you." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too, Sephy." He grinned, "Then, now, and later." 

𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.

I came out of the bathroom and looked at my feet, before looking back up at Daniel, who was pacing the room.

"What? What was it?" He asked, quickly. I frowned and his face fell, "Oh... oh, well, it's ok. We can always-,"

"It was positive!" I exclaimed with a grin, "I'm pregnant!"

"Really?" Daniel's face lit up.

"Yes, yes!" I squealed. He ran over and scooped me up in his arms, spinning around the room. 

"We're gonna have a baby!" Daniel yelled with a grin. 

"Yeah!" I laughed before he smothered me in kisses. 

"It's a boy." The midwife grinned, bringing the little boy over, all wrapped up with a blue hat.

"Oh..." I grinned as tears filled my eyes, "Oh, he's beautiful, look Daniel."  

"I'll give you two some privacy." The midwife smiled, before walking out. 

"Aw." Daniel knelt down next to me, gazing at the baby. "What should we call him? What did we have for a boy?" 

"Ethan." I grinned, tears filling my eyes, kissing the baby gently on the forehead.

"Ethan Seavey." Daniel nodded, "I think that has a nice ring to it." 

"I do, too." I agreed, "Do you wanna hold him?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course." He smiled, taking Ethan carefully from my arms, "Hey, Ethan. I hope you grow up to have your mother's nose, her nose is perfect." 

"And your eyes," I added. 

"Your hair colour," Daniel said. 

"Your height." I smiled. 

"Sounds like the dream child." Daniel laughed. There was a knock on the door, "Come in." 

Harry, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack and Zach all walked in, nervously. 

"Oh! It's a boy!" Harry was the first to exclaim. 

"Aw, look at its little hat." Zach pouted. 

"Have you named him yet?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, his name is Ethan," Daniel answered, not taking his eyes off the baby cradling in his arms. The guys looked at me with sympathy, and I just smiled. 

"Aw, can I hold him?" Jack asked.

"Um..." Daniel said. 

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I just don't wanna let go of him yet." Daniel looked up at us all, going a bright red. 

"That's fine, dude, hold him as long as you want." Jack backed off, "I mean it is your child." 

"I'm sorry." Daniel mumbled, "Here, you can hold him." He held Harvey out gingerly but carefully and Jack took him gently with a smile. 

"Wow..." Harry said, looking at Harvey from over Jack's shoulder, "You two have a baby." 

"Yeah." I smiled, "It is pretty crazy." 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.
 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉.