𝒅𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊; 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅.

"I... I..." Daniel started to smile. 

"I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I loved Ethan." I stared at my shoes, "And when we met, I never thought in a million years it would be you... b-but it is. And I can't do anything about it."

"Persephone." Daniel grinned, "I love you too." I looked up again, startled.

"W-what? Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." Daniel smiled.

"What about Addy?" I asked.

"I broke up with her today," Daniel told me. 

"Oh..." I said, "I'm not sorry. She was a pain in the ass." 

Daniel laughed and I smiled. He gazed at me for a while until I finally gave in a kissed him quickly, but softly. 

"That's good enough for me." He grinned, "For now."

"Yeah, we'll see, pretty boy." I smiled. 

"Hello, assholes." I grinned, walking into class with my arms raised, "What a beautiful setting for the first class of my last day." 

"Persephone, you made it." Daniel smiled. We had managed to convince the nurses to let Daniel come to school, just for my last day, "I would get up and kiss you but you know, bruised rib." He gestured to his stomach, then the boot on his foot, then his cast. 

"Wait, you're dating?" Harry asked. 

"No. Friends with benefits." I shrugged, shoving his head as I walked past his seat to sit next to Daniel, "How's the rib? And the boot? And the cast?"

"They're ok." Daniel said, "Is there seriously no way you can stay?" 

"Yeah, there must be a way." Zach turned around in his seat, hearing the conversation. 

"Afraid not," I said. I saw Harry shift uncomfortably in his seat. Good. I hope he felt guilty. 

"Can Harry Crawford and Persephone Tatum please make their way to the front desk? The principal would like to see you." The speaker said. 

"Oh, great. More gloating, I suppose." I got up with a huff, "Come on, you son of a bitch." I said to Harry as I walked past, his eyebrows furrowed together. 

"So, why are we here? I've cleaned out my locker and everything." I sighed, rolling my eyes. 

"Actually, you might have to put it all back." Mr Leto smiled.

"What? Why?" I sat up, abruptly. 

"Because of me." Harry glared. 

"You're the reason I'm in this mess." I spat. 

"No, really, Persephone. You do have to thank Harry for this." Mr Leto nodded.

"Why?" I asked. 

"He came to me yesterday, he told me about what he said. About what you've been dealing with, lately." Mr Leto explained.

"That's none of your business." I glared at Harry, worried about he even knew about the abortion.

"What? It's the whole school whose been making comments, it's everyone's business." Harry answered. 

"Making comments about what?" I asked, growing panicked. 

"How Daniel was in the hospital," Harry said as if it was obvious.

"Oh..." I couldn't help but give an obvious sigh of relief. 

"Was... was there something else?" Mr Leto asked, raising an eyebrow.