𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊; 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

I twirled around and raised my arms in the air, while Daniel watched and laughed. 

"You like this song, huh?" He asked, sitting up on the bed. 

"'It's like West Side Story with a north side boy, yeah. I'm here and I'm gonna be gone before ya know it, yeah'." I answered his question by singing along. 

"'I know that life is pretty fucking short so'." Daniel got up and held my hands with a grin.

"'Will you dance with me on my bedroom floor like'?" I sang at the top of my lungs while he spun me around. 

"You're so cute, you know that?" Daniel laughed, pulling me on top of him as he fell on the bed. 

"Don't call me-," I pursed my lips before replacing it with a smile, "I guess I am kinda cute." 

"Yeah." Daniel agreed, taking my face in his hands and kissing me.

"Hey, guys, Jonah said to-," Zach burst in before dramatically covering his eyes, "OH! MY EYES! MY EYES!" He turned to go but just slammed right into the door, causing him to topple backwards. 

"Chill out, dude. We're fully clothed." I said with a smile as me and Daniel sat back up. Jack walked in the room, and didn't look completely surprised when he saw Zach on the floor. 

"So..." He said, looking back at us, "Daniel. We left the pizza in the oven for too long. It's burned as fuck, but we're still gonna eat it, if you wanna come down now. After you both came up here to get Sephy a sweater ten minutes ago."

"Yeah, we all figured you were smashing," Zach said, not making any effort to get up. 

"I was showing Sephy some of the music I like." Daniel shrugged, looking at me with a smile. 

At first, he called me it accidentally, like it was an impulse. But it made me happy hearing it again, I wanted to be more like my old self, after all. It didn't make me upset anymore, I knew Ethan would've wanted me to be happy. 

"Wow, you're on that level of relationship," Zach said.

"Yeah, two weeks in. I thought I would show her some music." Daniel smiled. 

"And turns out, it's very tasteful," I said with a nod and a smile. 

"So, are you coming down for burned pizza and blasting Christmas music?" Jack asked.

"That sounds perfect." I grinned, grabbing Zach's hand and yanking him off the floor, before taking Daniel's hand and running downstairs with Jack and Zach. 

"Ah, they've emerged." Jonah smiled at us, cutting up the pizza, which was black at the edges. 

"As has the pizza, finally." I stuck my tongue out at him. Jonah did the same thing. 

"It actually doesn't taste that bad." Corbyn told us, "Like burned toast."

"My favourite." Daniel rolled his eyes. 

"Well, it's better than tasting like absolute ass." Zach shrugged, taking a slice and biting into it, "Ugh, nevermind, it does taste like absolute ass."

"Ok, it's not that bad." Jonah glared, trying not to wince as he took a bite.

I looked at the pizza box, and picked it up.

"Is one of you gluten-free?" I asked. 

"No, why?" Jack asked.

"Oh, that's why it tastes like ass." Zach took the box from me. 

"Burnt, gluten-free bread." Daniel cringed, "Bon appetite." 

"You know, I say this every time, but this is kinda fucking weird guys," I said.

"And I say, there is nothing wrong with five guys and a girl having a sleepover," Zach said.

"Especially when the girl is dating one of the guys." Corbyn laughed.

"I love it, though," I assured with a smile.

Daniel and I were on the sofa, cuddled close, Jonah and Corbyn were on the two armchairs and Jack and Zach shared an air mattress on the floor. 

"Zach and I always get the floor." Jack frowned, "Why is that?"

"I like the floor." Zach shrugged.

"That's why," Jonah said. 

"But I don't like it," Jack said. 

"But your Zach's best friend, therefore, you are rightly entitled to the air mattress with him." Corbyn smiled. 

"That's some unnecessarily put bullshit," Jack grumbled, yanking the covers away from Zach, who frowned. 

"Yeah, whatever. Goodnight." Daniel said, wrapping his arms around me and gesturing for Jonah to turn off the lamp.

"This is so unfair," Jack muttered as the room went pitch black. 

It was a few minutes later and everyone was just drifting off to sleep when Zach screamed.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" He shouted, "JONAH TURN ON THE- AHHH!" Zach jumped up only to hit his head on the mantel and fell back down. Jonah turned on the lamp and abruptly sat up. 

"What are you screaming at?" He asked, struggling to keep the panic out of his voice. 

"What the hell?" Corbyn's eyes went wide as he looked out the gap in the curtains on the large window of Daniel's living room. We all followed his gaze. 

"THERE'S A FUCKING PERSON THERE!" Zach yelled, grabbing the covers off Jack and burying himself. 

"W-who is that?" I stammered, going over to the window. 

"Sephy! Don't go over!" Daniel shouted, running after me and picking me up.

"Yeah! Men are here!" Corbyn stood up, bravely, before looking at Jonah, "Well, come on then. I'm not going over by myself." 

"We should just call the cops," Jonah said, tiredly.

"What if they break in?" Jack asked.

"There's six of us," Daniel said. The silhouette started banging on the window and we all screamed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Zach screamed into his pillow. 

"Wait a minute, I recognise that beanie shape." I said, struggling out of Daniel's grip and going over to the window, "Guys, it's Harry."

"That son of a bitch. Why doesn't he just knock like any normal person?" Jonah let out a sigh of relief, going to let him in. Harry walked in, laughing and clutching his stomach.

"O-oh my god, y-you should've-," He was cut off by his own laughter. Jonah grabbed his beanie and whacked him around the head with it.

"You dickhead, you scared the shit out of us." Jack sighed. 

"Oh, I know." Harry laughed. 

"You were supposed to be here an hour ago, we thought you weren't coming, you weren't picking up," I said. 

"Yeah, sorry about that." Harry said, before sniffing the air, "Is there pizza?" 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
𝒐𝒌 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 23 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒘𝒖