Chapter 15

Kayleys POV

The boys had gone out for a boys day out. Ty had wanted to stay but I told him to go.

I was sat down when a knock on the door tears me out of my daze. A doll stands there.

Literally, she looked like a Barbie doll.

The girl had straight bleach blonde hair, a handbag on her wrist, a short dress and lots of make up.

She punched me, kicked me and slapped me.

She called me a waste of air and other things, so I slammed the door shut.

But, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I got a chair and some rope. I hung the rope over a hanging coat hanger. I grabbed a notepad and wrote something on it.

To you guys.

To Jerome.

I hope your happy with Mitch. I want you to get married. Your perfect for each other.

To Mitch

Thanks for being the brother I never had. I will love you like a normal kid loves their mum.

To Jason and Ian

I didn't know you that well, but I know that you deserve to have a good life.

To Martin and Simon

You two heard my life story, I ship you two too. HashtagSimdil40

To Ty

I will love you forever, but you need to move on. You helped me through tough times. Rememeber that song I told you ages ago? Listen to the song, and stay strong.

To all of you

Never forget me.

***Kayley

After that I tied the rope around my neck. The door opened as I kicked the chair.

"NO" I hear Mitch and Ty scream as people run over. They read the note and Ty grabs my hand.

"Kayley marry me?" Said Ty desperately.

"Yes. Goodbye..." I croaked as blackness came over me. Everything was blurry and my sight was dizzy. A ring was placed on my finger and Ty gave me a kiss.

"Forever." Were my last words. The screaming trying to bring me back alive didn't work and darkness hit me.

*****

A/N

You guys decide, would you like her to die or stay alive? Comment below!